• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Where are the RS2 Beta Servers?

I bought it at Kinguin. They said the game will just be playable for me during the 5th and 12th April. I bought it on the 6th. But I can still open the game and it's still in my steam library. The server were online but secured with a password. Well I will never be their client anymore.
Thank you for your help.
cheers

Upvote 0
Yes...the craziest thing was. They didn't marked the product as beta. Just in the description they wrote very smart it's an beta key. I just saw it after I bought the key. And they don't want to give me the money back. I think I will choose a judicial path to solve this problem. Maybe I can make some pressure with my lawyer. Guy I will not give up without a fight. And I am not accusing Tripwire Interactive. Just Kinguin.
Cheers.

Upvote 0
G_Sajer;n2292824 said:
If the store has a customer service contact, I'd be inclined to approach them with a complaint. They may have acted in violation of both local and international law from the sound of it. If they have any integrity at all, they might reimburse you as a PR good will measure.

Well they don't need to worry about PR because all key reselling sites are equally terrible.

Not to mention you aren't actully buying the key from the website. You're buying it from some dude on the Internet. With the website just providing the means to do so.

Upvote 0