• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Tactics Wiki

Ghost

Apr 17, 2006
taw.net
Since RO is being shut down in TAW, I decided to make our tactics wiki public.

The wiki contains our tips & tactics for some of the maps. It also has a lot of helpful tips copied from these forums.

Check it out here

The info on the wiki won't be very helpful to veterans, but new RO players should find it useful ;)

If anybody wants to edit the wiki, just let me know and I'll pm the password.

Read some of the wiki.

"Pick a semi ato rifle over a bolt action. It is one hit one kill with either in the head or chest and a semi auto has a faster rate of fire meaning more kills."

/Shoots himself in the head. No NO! just No. at least with my experience, the semi is inaccurate as hell. Only times when I get in close do I ever use the semi.
-Erase erase erase-
"Pick the bolt over the semi AUTO. It is almost always 1 hit kill and if you only wound an enemy, he will be hindered and easy to pick off. The semi has a high rate of fire but is inaccurate. Shots are not worth anything if they can't hit their mark. Moral: Learn to use a bolt action and not rely on spamming rounds."

Other than that preaty good.

Upvote 0