• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server We have some bugs in our dedicated server for a long time

BaronRandolph

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 30, 2014
hi:
we are [CN] Fire RO2 Server from China.
CIDR:222.134.213.108/32
We have some bugs in our ranked server.For example, some players can do fire action unlimited but their gun cant shoot out a bullet to kill others,and some players' game suddenly crash.And a most important bug is some players cant gain any point when match is over ,even if piont list have shown how much points they got,and after map is changed they got nothing.Please tell me how to fix these bugs.Thank you very much!

Sounds like a connection issue causing the details between client and server not to replicate correctly. What pings are the players on yoru servers having?
Players in our server are almost chinese,so our ping are from 30 to 200.
But no matter what ping we have,some of us still have these problems include me.
I remember these bugs apeared after a update in November last year.I hope this will help.

Upvote 0
We have tried broadband card and MTU a lot of times,but it didn't work.
Usually We didnt change anything with our server including hardware and server option,and with the updates released,these bugs apeared and disapeared themselves.
For example,we have the bugs after a update that released RS in Jun last year,then they become normal themselves after a update,then they apeared again after a update that with pps42 in Oct until now.

Upvote 0