• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What the community is up to - Vehicles ;)

And finally here it is.
NEW:
"Geballte Ladung"

Suggestions & Feedback is always welcomed!

Have fun!

>VIDEO<

:IS2:

Regards,
Blitzkrieg-Bob

Wow that looks awesome, guys!...And also very complete. Model, textures, animations, effects are all finished. How close is this bad boy to release and when it is released how will we see it in game? Replacement for not-working-historically current German AT-nade? Optional loadout for German engi/AT truppen? Unlockable loadout for German engi/AT truppen? Anything you post always brings up so much hope...and questions...

Cheers and thanks for the hard work,

Fafnir_6

Upvote 0
Wow that looks awesome, guys!...And also very complete. Model, textures, animations, effects are all finished. How close is this bad boy to release and when it is released how will we see it in game? Replacement for not-working-historically current German AT-nade? Optional loadout for German engi/AT truppen? Unlockable loadout for German engi/AT truppen? Anything you post always brings up so much hope...and questions...

Cheers and thanks for the hard work,

Fafnir_6

It's close to release, last fixes on the metal ring a in progress.
It's up on a test server, maybe we can get some beta testings done before a release.
We haven't decided how to release it, every mapper can decide to use it as a replacement, an addition, or a map pick-up.

Excellent work on the Geballte Ladung, and that explosion... :eek:

By any chance you guys think you can improve the explosions for tank shells which as of right now are basically just ad hoc artillery explosions? While it does the job for the most part, it looks oh so very odd every time.
I'll have a look, but I think this would require a mutator or complete tank replacements.

I'm curious; how will it be implemented (ie. who will carry it), and how is it different from the current AT grenade? Anything equivalent for the Russians?
How it will be implemented -> see above
Difference to current AT grenades -> it's a self-made weapon, commonly used in Stalingrad. It was simple to build and use, but in most parts it just damaged tanks and not destroyed them.
Our "geballte Ladung" will damage tanks, but you'll need to use more than one to destroy a tank.
Equivalent for the russians could be the RDG33 bunch.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Blitz, would it be possible to make the current AT grenade function like an actual magnetic mine?

it is already in the game
hafthohlladung-magnetic-hollow-charge-mine.jpg

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
..he meant that the implementation of the Hafthohlladung (magnetic hollow charge) in RO2 is weird. It gets thrown instead sticked on a tank.

The real Hafthohlladung had a time fuse.

Hafthohlladung Panzerknacker in Action - Magnetic Hollow-Charge Antitank Weapon - YouTube

OOOO:eek: ok Now I see what you think.
I have an idea why do not we replace Hafthohlladung with Panzerwurfmine?:rolleyes:

more details here http://www.lonesentry.com/manuals/german-grenades/panzerwurfmine.html

Upvote 0