• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS RSTE-PhosphatePlant Testsession

Its a bit tough for the americans because C is very hard to get ( they have to flank it , frontal assault is suicidal ) . Then the last objectives in the building are hard to get too , bottleneck down the stairs , shooters from the windows , mortars , etc ... But as a japanese i lose here because they made good use of the flamethrower in the building , and they bleed us out from tickets . They have a lot of time too , half an hour for the entire map is enough .
So yeah , its a good balanced map , with very tough fights from both side . I love it

And Rekrut , very good job once again . You made a map so good its even better than most of the vanilla maps !

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Amazing map! This map is probably my new favourite, but I've only had the chance to play one full game, so I can't speak for balance.

Is 40-1 the only server using this map? If so you should see if you can get added to some other popular high reputation servers.

And by the way I saw you playing on the map rekrut. You had the highest score in the game I believe. Cheater :p

Upvote 0