• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gameplay Videos

Hello Gentlemen,

We are actualy looking for a talented guys which makes videos with "demorec" fonction.
Indeed Sunday 27 will take place the Capture the Flag Cup, a tournament where 12 international team will meet ! So we wish to immortalize the final fight to promot the CTF mod.

Requirement :

- Experience of Ro2 movie making (link of your videos).
- have a good setup to capture qualities images.
- knowledge of demorec fonction.
- knowledge of console command with special effect.
- Comprehension of Capture the Flag mod.

Any interested guy can put his resume at this post.

Thank you :)

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?p=1178973&posted=1#post1178973

Upvote 0
Why not bump this on up a bit, been a bit dead in here, huh guys? Not that I'm one to really do this kind of thing, but I figure with the rebound of interest in this game (I've literally heard nothing but good things from the new guys tonight), I figure why not. I'll be giving away 5 or 10 steam copies (Hey, it's cheap!), so if you know anyone who is too cheap to spend $3 on this brilliant game, direct em to the vid below! (Or buy em a copy ffs! :p)

RO2 : Counterattack Map Update, Free Game Giveaway! - YouTube

Upvote 0
As long as I knew this would take... it took even longer :|

A bit of a how-to commander. Hope you enjoy :D

Thanks to 2.fjg for running the server most of this video was shot on. I'll donate one of these days...

Order of Battle RO2: Commander on apartments - YouTube

Good video with a lot of clever advices but I'm not agree with you about 64 players. Indeed FFA are very interresting and give a total and unique war immersion but the reality is that's impossible to have a proper competition with 64 players. And at the opposite, you can take a lot of pleasure and even more with just 6vs6 players. I know some 6 players from certain clans which are able to make the job of 32 players :p

So i don't think that the numbers of players count a lot.
I think that the quality of the original map which are totaly incredible !
There are a lot of hiding place like you said but for every hiding place, you have a way, created to counteract this hiding place ! And every Original map are built like that, like a perfect maze ! :rolleyes:

But very good video, maybe in your next video you should talk about an other mod because there are a lot of different and interesting mode like Count Down or Capture the Flag with different very interresting tactics and where your magic map dont count anymore ! :D
And highlight to the quality of maps and the beauty of the reproduction of weapons !

Upvote 0