• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gameplay Videos

Upvote 0
Here's some kills from one pass on the right flank as Russian on Fallen fighters

2SaiNt4U Red Orchestra 2: some nice shots - YouTube

And, here's the headshot with SVT on the running target at 243m

[TLW]2SaiNt4U in episode: Pixel hunter shot - YouTube

Final, some grain elevator shots from the building on the moving targets...
Since my team had a multiple down syndrome, and I have brought back A objective two times almost alone, (and lost it again...) :(
So I have used the post patch spawn No 3, put some shots through the windows.

[TLW]2SaiNt4U in episode: RO2 Saving Rye(n) Elevator - YouTube

Upvote 0
Not only does the video below show off the beta map, Mamayev, but it's also educational*!

TGN Educates You About Mamayev from Red Orchestra 2: HoS Beta - YouTube

*Assuming the information on Wiki is correct and that I read it correctly while recording.

(Also, I love the default thumbnail image Youtube used for the video. I hadn't even realized it when creating the video.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Not only does the video below show off the beta map, Mamayev, but it's also educational*!

TGN Educates You About Mamayev from Red Orchestra 2: HoS Beta - YouTube

*Assuming the information on Wiki is correct and that I read it correctly while recording.

(Also, I love the default thumbnail image Youtube used for the video. I hadn't even realized it when creating the video.)

Since you were worried about the pronounciation of the city, im telling You, that you pronounced the name well. Mamayev Kurgan is in russian : Мамаев курган and for an english person you would than pronounced like this :Mamayev Koorgan

And they didnt just decide to attack the hill just like that. It was said that whoever hold the hill, will get the city. Thats why they attacked. ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0