• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

P1010039-1.jpg

And growing.

Upvote 0
Venkman, I've never been to your house, you need to invite me so I can see your entire collection up close. :D Post that in the C&R section of calguns right away ma! I'd post my collection except my SKS is my only mil surp rifle and is only one of two rifles I have. I guess the M9 and 1911 are historical because of their service in the US Army, but I'm still saving money to buy the Ka-Bar I've been eyeing in the store and wondering if I should go serrations or straight edge pure, as well as waiting for two Sigs. (Hey, one of ems hisorical, I think one was made while there was sitll a West Germany) :p Ironic how my rifle-fu is stronger and you have more rifles while your pistol-fu is stronger and I have more pistols.

I might have my own collection shot soon with camo gear, bandoliers and ammo cans soon enough though. I think if we gathered all of our weapons together in one shot we could probably equip a small platoon.

Upvote 0
Venkman, I've never been to your house, you need to invite me so I can see your entire collection up close. :D Post that in the C&R section of calguns right away ma! I'd post my collection except my SKS is my only mil surp rifle and is only one of two rifles I have. I guess the M9 and 1911 are historical because of their service in the US Army, but I'm still saving money to buy the Ka-Bar I've been eyeing in the store and wondering if I should go serrations or straight edge pure, as well as waiting for two Sigs. (Hey, one of ems hisorical, I think one was made while there was sitll a West Germany) :p Ironic how my rifle-fu is stronger and you have more rifles while your pistol-fu is stronger and I have more pistols.

I might have my own collection shot soon with camo gear, bandoliers and ammo cans soon enough though. I think if we gathered all of our weapons together in one shot we could probably equip a small platoon.

I just posted the same pic in the C&R thread a little while ago. Next time at Metcalf I don't think it'd be a problem for me to bring you over to my house for a bit to check out my stuff. Maybe if I can locate it some of the nazi stuff my grandpa brought back from the war (I do have his medals and patches, however).

I don't understand either how your rifle-fu is stronger when I have what, nine rifles? Yet I am a better shot at pistols and you own an M9 and a 1911 as well. lol, must the donuts of +10 pistol accuracy at the MHPD.

We probably could equip a platoon of men if we had enough ammunition, hah. I don't have any 7.5x54 for the MAS 36 but I'll get some soon enough.

My plans for getting an SVT-40 by the end of this year are pretty much shot; I'll settle for a CZ-52 and save up for the SVT when I become a CSO.

Upvote 0
Venkman has never taken that rifle out yet. I think the resident military surplus expert at our range (who is loaded with Luxembourg FN49s, SVT-40s, K31s, etc.) would just have a heart attack if he saw Venkman's sporterized Enfield.

Yes; he would just about keel over and die.

But he himself has sporterized a few of his mosin-nagants for the P.E. mount he had going.

Upvote 0