• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I think this might have been even more decisive then Stalingrad....

Pfftt and where are the so called history buffs :D

Ill start of my analisis and opinion of this.

First off if anyone deserves as much merit as the soviets are the chinese. Not only that but they did the same exact tactic as uncle Joseph by having all weapons factorys to deployed to other side of country to keep out of reach of enemy hands. Brilliant, and hey dont get mad comrade but these guys did it with ropes lol, they didnt even have vehicles for transport during this period like you guys did:D

Seriously.
As for the japs, its obvious what the chinese are to japs..... But that would be a political topic and I cant get into that. All I can say it what a horrible thing to do, the holocaust of china. That city where 40K civilians were slaughtered in one day by berserking banzaing japs?????

I studied quite a lot of history and had heard about this part of the pacific conflict but did not know these details as seen in the documentary.

China is the only country in the planet to have not one but TWO revolutions to finally reunite the four provinces into todays Peoples Republic. The chinese story is amazing, so similar to the soviets only they had the japanese thorn in their side while they were fighting each other, Mao Zedung is a genuis.

One of my questions is my remember my father telling me how Mao almost went to war with STalin in the 50s, Mao was infuriated over something Stalin did. I dont remember what. Anyone know?

Btw if anyone knows,cough comradeaaz, can you post some pictures of what weapons the chinse were using against the japs? Was Stalin sending them weapons and help like the americans were?

Last edited:
Upvote 0