• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Thanks for Posting those LOTRO screens :D. Made me want to play it again. I only got to lvl 15 :S.
Since University involves going out and watching football. I have found myself playing a lot of football manager 09 recently. Its a fantastic game. Not a great game for posting screenshots though.
Got to say though that I'm really looking forward to the WIC expansion.

Upvote 0
emuap0.jpg

Looks and runs as great as on the N64 but instead of my broken controllers I can now use the xbox ones that are plugged in via xbox-to-usb adapter. Oh joy!:)

Upvote 0
w183490559.jpg

Two AT guns knocked out those vehicles and revealed their position.

w183490564.jpg

lonely gunner survived and stayed manning machine gun.

w183490566.jpg

This tank received a direct hit; crew did not bail out. Tank in the back got hit and one guy jumped out and took cover behind burning tank.
w183490573.jpg

No one escaped from this tank.

w183490574.jpg

Crew lost track and decided to jump out only to be mowed down by MG fire.

Upvote 0
What im playing right now, just started.

Bleh crappy consoles cant even do a decent res, 256 x 224?, get with the times at 640x480 :p

I love/hated link to the past, spent hours playing it not just doing the dungeons but generally messing about, then one day switched on my snes and it had erased my saves :( didnt finish it till years later.

Upvote 0