• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

XBox 1 exclusive items

Reclusiarch;n2301375 said:
It's a timed exclusive.... TIMED EXCLUSIVE... do some proper research (or just read...) and done, you'll know that it's not the end of the World.
Besides, you say you barely care for the game at all, yet you come here to cry publicly about this? make your mind up.

I do know it's a timed exclusive it's written on the picture.
And yeah, I barely care about this game anymore, that is why I haven't created 3 different topics and at least 1 poll about the subject. I don't know which part of my latest posts you interpreted as "crying", I have literally no passion left for this game, not like back at launch. I guess you haven't been active on this forum when the PCGamer magazine related Dosh Skins were being given away, I was a damn rebel fighter back then around here :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
HunBonus;n2301402 said:
I do know it's a timed exclusive it's written on the picture.
And yeah, I barely care about this game anymore, that is why I haven't created 3 different topics and at least 1 poll about the subject. I don't know which part of my latest posts you interpreted as "crying", I have literally no passion left for this game, not like back at launch. I guess you haven't been active on this forum when the PCGamer magazine related Dosh Skins were being given away, I was a damn rebel fighter back then around here :D

I'm playing the game since the second week after kf2 launched as early access, so I've seen basically most of the drama surrounding the game. Well, yeah, I probably jumped right into the conclusion you are one of the many cesspool people who love to hate this game for every minuscule nonsense they can find or make up (been seeing that kind of **** since ever and it's tiresome) and thrash at the devs in their little crusade. That not being your case I apologize (kudos to you for not going ballistics on the internet, that's hard to find really, I can't self restrain half of the time)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reclusiarch;n2301405 said:
I'm playing the game since the second week after kf2 launched as early access, so I've seen basically most of the drama surrounding the game. Well, yeah, I probably jumped right into the conclusion you are one of the many cesspool people who love to hate this game for every minuscule nonsense they can find or make up (been seeing that kind of **** since ever and it's tiresome) and thrash at the devs in their little crusade. That not being your case I apologize (kudos to you for not going ballistics on the internet, that's hard to find really, I can't self restrain half of the time)

Amen.

Upvote 0