• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WWAUT - A Prestigious Upgrade

1) Prestige - well, with weapon upgrades and infinite mod, i feel sorry that prestige levels do not give some minor bonuses, but at least we have something.
2) Weapon upgrades - Well, may be useful especially if your inventory stuck at f.e. 13/15 with tons of dosh and nothing to buy. It may bring some new combos, revive some unused weapons etc. Just wondering how Support/Survivalist will be ballanced, since they have up to 20 slots. Oh and yeah, we see that Medic Rifle concept you *accidentaly* showed us :D
3) New character is awesome, especially female.Cant wait for new quotes :D

Upvote 0
I am confused about the upgrading system.

Is this upgrade performed and applied in the TRADER and took DOSH?
Or is it performed BACKGROUND (when you are not gaming), took VOSH instead and apply to all thus weapon you purchased from the trader?

If the former is correct then it would be boring. The case would be simple as "Buy weapon x level y". And the enhancement of level y is predetermined and not interchangeable. You may as well put forward the upgraded version of the gun as a lazy fix.

If the latter is correct then it would be interesting. (Yeah that means pre-customized guns!) As a background customization it could be a lot more complex than a predetermined level. Actually it could be a user-made gun stat adjustment! Like increasing my SCAR's magazine size to 50 at the cost of vosh and weight and whatever.

Upvote 0
Utopia-Phoenix;n2318387 said:
If the latter is correct then it would be interesting. (Yeah that means pre-customized guns!) As a background customization it could be a lot more complex than a predetermined level. Actually it could be a user-made gun stat adjustment! Like increasing my SCAR's magazine size to 50 at the cost of vosh and weight and whatever.

yeah this would be much better. it could also be like skill points, where you can give for example 5 points to damage etc

Upvote 0
The knives look awesome, though I hope matching prestige skins for atleast the starter weapons of every perk are added aswell.

..not too often do I run around with a knife, so I won't get to see the prestige skin very much.

Also, I hope new achievements are added tied to the prestige system.
​​​​
​​​​​​
​​​​​​
​​​​

Upvote 0
FieldersNL;n2318391 said:
And I wondered why we didn't had a prestige and upgrade system yet. I'll be able to play alot more now with these updates! Also, I've only seen from you guys that are listening to the community and it's players. Doing what they ask for and there for, you guys are the best!

Yeah, good point. Top marks for implementing stuff the fanbase wants and actually communicating with us. I could name some less successfull attempts at community managing in the industry... *cough* works as intended *cough*

And yeah, good point, SnowFleurz. I think, the best way to go about this would be to release the prestige stuff in waves, so for the first one we get the knives. At some point, we get - for our second prestige pass - T0 weapons, for the third T1 and so forth. At the end, maybe a player uniform, so a prestige 10 vet can run around in complete style with all skins matching.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I just had an idea since you're making character DLC: She also comes with an exclusive weapon.

Let's be honest, that "shared content" that only shows the Zweihander seems like quite a useless feature especially since you decided to go "no more crossovers" after misreading the backlash (people didn't hate the crossover, they hated how OP the Zweihander was back then).

So how about if you buy the DLC, you can use the weapon in game. However much like owners of Chivalry/KF2 Deluxe can share the Zweihander with other players, that you can share the weapon for others to use, even if they don't have the DLC.

Since you're adding yet another classic KF1 weapon to the game, how about giving her the FAL or MK23? (I voted Thompson on the poll just so we could have a SWAT/Commando crossperk weapon, but that'd be great too!)

The concept of sharing content is pretty great (Payday 2 lets you play any heist even if you don't own the DLC, you just don't get the guns/masks associated with it), and I'd love to see y'all go back to this rather than it just being a superfluous feature that makes us have to do an extra click every time we play.

Upvote 0
Not need prestige knife or even more unnecessary skin :mad:
In the year 2018, there are missing features that 10 years ago could be the online games :(

Server browser development:
- Real-time server browser is required (it is not currently... pathetic)
- Server name search option (pathetic that it does not yet contain)

Spectator connecting development:
- If someone joins the server as a spectator, you should not disconnect (reconnect) the server to enter the game (pathetic)

A better skip trader voting system is needed:
- It is necessary to have a hotkey vote to skip trader time (escape menu pathetic solution) and if a person has voted, a voting window appears (such as kick voting function)

Shared Content window no needed (useless)
- Instead, the server information window should be turned (on/off function), because the server information window when we close more we can not see it

You need to improve the versus mod cliens crash error (bloat/husk/crawler explosion):
- Pathetic is that after several update you can not play the versus for the mistake of it

Some new content would be better than many unnecessary skin, the skin does not give a better experience but the useful equipments are yes:
any perk can use it, such as 9mm Pistol:
- Glowstick: 1block Đ100/piece max.5 https://forums.tripwireinteractive....gestions-ae/109011-drop-able-flare-glow-stick
- Backpack (max. lvl3) (increase the carrying weight) backpack lvl1 +1 block Đ500, backpack lvl2 +2 block Đ750, backpack lvl3 +3 block Đ1000
- Human pheromone bomb: 1block Đ500 (The pheromone bomb is a throwable glass jar containing the human pheromone. When thrown, it sends the zeds horde to wherever it hits, and potentially causing "friendly-fire" by leading the Horde to attack any Infected coated in the pheromone.)
- Zed pheromone bomb: 1block Đ750 (a few seconds zeds will not attack)
- Adrenaline syringe: 1block Đ1000 (a few seconds to boost 'possibly' HP or resistance or damage or e.t.c)

...and many other ideas, you should spend time on these, not just a lot of unnecessary skin!

Upvote 0
hegyeri;n2318602 said:
Not need prestige knife or even more unnecessary skin :mad:
In the year 2018, there are missing features that 10 years ago could be the online games :(

Server browser development:
- Real-time server browser is required (it is not currently... pathetic)
- Server name search option (pathetic that it does not yet contain)

Spectator connecting development:
- If someone joins the server as a spectator, you should not disconnect (reconnect) the server to enter the game (pathetic)

A better skip trader voting system is needed:
- It is necessary to have a hotkey vote to skip trader time (escape menu pathetic solution) and if a person has voted, a voting window appears (such as kick voting function)

Shared Content window no needed (useless)
- Instead, the server information window should be turned (on/off function), because the server information window when we close more we can not see it

You need to improve the versus mod cliens crash error (bloat/husk/crawler explosion):
- Pathetic is that after several update you can not play the versus for the mistake of it

Some new content would be better than many unnecessary skin, the skin does not give a better experience but the useful equipments are yes:
any perk can use it, such as 9mm Pistol:
- Glowstick: 1block Đ100/piece max.5 https://forums.tripwireinteractive....gestions-ae/109011-drop-able-flare-glow-stick
- Backpack (max. lvl3) (increase the carrying weight) backpack lvl1 +1 block Đ500, backpack lvl2 +2 block Đ750, backpack lvl3 +3 block Đ1000
- Human pheromone bomb: 1block Đ500 (The pheromone bomb is a throwable glass jar containing the human pheromone. When thrown, it sends the zeds horde to wherever it hits, and potentially causing "friendly-fire" by leading the Horde to attack any Infected coated in the pheromone.)
- Zed pheromone bomb: 1block Đ750 (a few seconds zeds will not attack)
- Adrenaline syringe: 1block Đ1000 (a few seconds to boost 'possibly' HP or resistance or damage or e.t.c)

...and many other ideas, you should spend time on these, not just a lot of unnecessary skin!

you have some good ideas, kid.

Upvote 0