• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra 2 Update Released - September 21

Why not leave the open beta available with a few dozen servers both in europe and us, so you could test the patches there? I would gladly test the newly available patches as soon as there's a steam announcement (as it shows up now for the actual game).

^ This

I know it would be a pain to set this up but the benefits would definitely be worth it.

Upvote 0
ok3lf7.gif

Lower fps ever since 3

Upvote 0
FYI, we did a beta release of this update and tested with a bunch of players on a server for almost 2 hours. Noone experienced the sound bug, and noone experienced the performance issues. Sometimes you can only find these issues with a broader release. What really matters is we're rolling it back as quickly as possible, so performance will be back to normal in minutes.

Reactions: Kirq
Upvote 0
FYI, we did a beta release of this update and tested with a bunch of players on a server for almost 2 hours. Noone experienced the sound bug, and noone experienced the performance issues. Sometimes you can only find these issues with a broader release. What really matters is we're rolling it back as quickly as possible, so performance will be back to normal in minutes.

I noticed you are usually testing the patches in the closed beta (i'm following this: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RO2HoSBeta ), but what i meant is to use the open beta, which would be quite broad and permit for a good testing still not irritating the masses that don't want to act as testers.

Anyway, thanks!

Upvote 0
In contrast to all the anger directed at you (devs), I just want to leave a big thank you for the updates. The frequency this game is updated is exceptional, I can't imagine how long we would have to wait for fixes from a major publisher, Ubisoft as the root of all that's wrong with PC gaming comes to mind.
You guys are doing great and I don't regret buying your products for a second!

Upvote 0