• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

I didn't play the first Red Orchestra, or KF, but I liked what I saw with RO2 so I bought the Deluxe package. I have been incredibly please with what I've found. The game feels reminiscent of the mid 2000's, when games got Mods instead of DLC, and gameplay was gripping enough to actually make me rage.

All I can say is that once some of these larger bugs get patched, my own indie team may see much less of me in the future!

Reactions: Derpus
Upvote 0
Hi all! :) This is my first post, so I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Pedro Miranda, I live in Portugal, and this will be my first time playing red orchestra :) even though I had never posted here before I have been following the forum upclose since about 3-4 months ago.

Anyway, hope to get to play the game yet today, and I also want to leave my congrats to the Dev's for creating such a promissing game. :)

Upvote 0
Hi there! I'm new to the community even though I've been wandering the forums for a while. I've played ROOST since it got released and I am one of those who think TWI is the best example on how most of the developers out there should work nowadays.

Nice to meet you and glad to be part of this awesome community! :)

Upvote 0
In Game Communication

In Game Communication

Yes...I am a newbie to this game. So far, I think it is great. I played Call of Duty, Brothers in Arms, etc. but this seems to have them all beat. I have even tried your multiplayer in the Beta...addicting and not as intimidating as I thought it would be. The only exception to that mode is that some people shoot at anything regardless of side. But...I have a question...I see people's comments typed across the screen. I think those are good...as well as some mumbling via microphones, I suppose. How do I activate the typed in comments? I have looked at the options but I must be missing something. Thanks.

Upvote 0
Please help me as I cannot get through training portion of RO2!!

Please help me as I cannot get through training portion of RO2!!

I need help big time! I just purchased RO2 yesterday and it loaded OK but I cannot get through the Axis training portion. I get stuck on the gernade throwing portion. I am not new to PC games, but this one has me stuck. How do I throw gernade at targets when it says "MMB"? I do have a small buttton on my mouse in the midddle but do I keep my finger on it when I throw, or do I hit "G", or do I use the left button while holding down the middle button? The middle button does not throw anything so what do I do? PLease help! <> I cant play this game until I complete training so I need to get past this part so again, please help.

Thanks,
Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Hey everyone,

Im Dee0342, my real name is Dirk.
I play RO since the retail release of RO1 and loving it ever since.
Although I follow a lot of forums about videogaming, I am not much of poster myself.
But since I had some things to report en was intrested in sharing my thought about RO2 I decided to sign up to these boards.

Hoping to have a good time.

Upvote 0
Hello everybody,

I'm totally new to this community. Heard about RO2 couple of months ago and I wasn't able to get it out of my head ever since. I quite like online tactical shooters. Played quite a lot of Battlefield and FH2. Also CoD 1 and 2 since I love WWII themed FPS.

I have quite a big interest in WWII since I live near Arnhem (Netherlands). There's been quite a battle around that area (Market Garden).

At the moment I'm waiting for the DVD retail version to be delivered, so I won't be able to play online for the next couple of days. Guess I'll have to entertain myself watching gameplay vids on youtube and lurking around on these forums.

From what I've seen it seems like an awesome community. Pretty sure I'll have a good time here :D

Upvote 0