• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

This is how I feel
epic-banana-dolphin.gif

Upvote 0
Bah typical decided to play bit of RO last night for ol times sake and guess what...

It broke my mouse :(

Or more specifically the middlemouse button brining up iron sights.

So yeah no rush on the beta folks, replacement wont be here till the end of the week....or I guess I could just re-map anything from middle mouse button and suffer through it for you guys....hmmm. :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I cursed my luck when I fell off of the top of a ladder today into some rubble this morning, breaking both my feet, having to spend days without moving much at all. Now I realise that the Greatest Tank of WW2 (blessed be its name) has smiled upon me, and given this horrible, painful, brutal injury to me as chance to spend the recovery time playing the Greatest Game of WW2. :IS2:

Upvote 0
STOP!

Hammertime!

1236681958_hammer-time.gif

And Ramm, what is the adress where i can send a extra case of Red-Bull? :p

"This image can't be displayed for the moment!
Please go to www.gifbin.com to see it"

I cursed my luck when I fell off of the top of a ladder today into some rubble this morning, breaking both my feet, having to spend days without moving much at all. Now I realise that the Greatest Tank of WW2 (blessed be its name) has smiled upon me, and given this horrible, painful, brutal injury to me as chance to spend the recovery time playing the Greatest Game of WW2. :IS2:

Amen... errr, I mean, "A-shell"

:IS2::IS2:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

how lucky can one be!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Upvote 0