• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

Hmm got a big steam message saying "thanks for preordering Play the beta NOW!" then i clicked on it and it went to the store page, anyone know what to do?

It should be asking you to verify your age. If it doesn't, try logging out and then back in.

Be VERY CAREFUL that you do the age check correctly, folks! I once accidentally clicked my birthday as 2011 (because that's the default) and went through hell trying to get Steam to let me back where I wanted to be.. (the RO2 pre-order page, if I remember correctly)

Upvote 0
Well, todays hype re beta release DID get me off the fence to pre order the game to play the beta...I have NEVER preordered a game, nor have I ever bought anything other than a retail copy, so, if that happened to others as well, its not the dumbest marketing technique out there. I'm sure they would love for the beta to be out there now and rid themselves of this stone around their collective necks, however, I'm sure it did generate some last minute sales.

Upvote 0