• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Hidded Mod's and Mut's of the Community

This could be interesting.

Don't worry guys, I don't expect you to start posting all your hard work up for everyone to use. Think of it as sharing ideas, or if that doesn't sit well with you how about advertising your server.

How about you start Hemi. :p
You see I would start with saying something you've maybe done/adjusting still but I don't want to spoil it for you ;)

HINT: A***** :p

I haven't exactly got anything secret but I have got a custom MP7M that is adjusted to be a casual SMG for a Run 'N' Gunner perk i've made. Removed the dart machine and the sight and it's pretty nice. Still needs a little more work.

I'll give an IP to my server when i've got it back and working again. Since update i've said to everyone on my site im not releasing two versions so they can wait till i've finished it. :)

Upvote 0
ooohh, its like a gossip topic for modders lol...I did see this beast :

kflm4.jpg

And I went WTF?? SHARE!! NOW!!! :D

Reactions: Meatwadjenkins
Upvote 0
ooohh, its like a gossip topic for modders lol...I did see this beast :

kflm4.jpg

And I went WTF?? SHARE!! NOW!!! :D

That particular M4 that you showed the picture of was in the KFL mod on the KFL server. It was by far my favorite "commando" (as they called their commando class rambo) weapon, the only drawback to it being that it had a bad ironsights. It was a circle smaller than that on the mac10. Otherwise it was great.

Upvote 0
Disappointed that i haven't seen that before :(
Mate most of us modders probably have something you haven't seen before lol. I personally don't want to show absolutely everything (like my perks for example and some projects I make work on) because I don't feel like it's worth the hassle. Most of the time I think it should be like a bonus for my server which keeps my servers unique and I admit, it works but people do try to take advantage. One example is when someone found out I have edited all the perks to fit 12 levels (for 12 players max), this person was trying his hardest to try make the Berserker more powerful. Basically his idea was to add more spawned items in the levels and make the attack speed + damage bonuses enhanced.

One thing I have kept from everyone is making a specific "fun" character. here's a hint on what I mean:
043243a8e5d7de2ea683d1f7a68b8ae4

Upvote 0
I kinda agree but from the other side it can be a lot of grief when you try to release and maintain a mod.

I'll believe that :p But maintaining it for personal use and public use isn't that different. If it works it works. Helping people install and use it can take its toll, but... If its already working and is of substantial quality it shouldn't take much more effort to release publicly.

Upvote 0