• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

steamunpowered.eu/how-did-they-****-this-up

the 1st video almost seems like a different game.
i wanna know why a lot of us cant run it looking like that when we should be able to.
I was hyped as anything when i saw that video, and look what we got now.
So annoying, what a waste.

i'd wished they kept elite assault class too.

This baffles me too. I played this game on a Core 2 Duo E8400 during the two week DDe order Beta and ran the game in High settings with no issues and the game looked just like it did in the video besides minor hud changes. I've since built a new rig, I5 2500k, kept my 460gtx vid card new ram and all that mess. Run the game in ultra settings now and still have no issues. All my friends in steam with similiar or completely different rigs run the game fine as well. Crazy huh? I guess we got some from the 'good' batch.

Upvote 0
The main difference I notice is menu and UI, thanks god they've change it. This red pulp poster design was horrible! New UI is way better!
I loved the older UI, the only real issue with it IMO was the colours were just to bright and not fitting for the game.

They should have kept it the same but made the backround soldiers more like the actual ingame ones and simply adjusted the colours to look more dirty.

The current one for me is a massive downgrade and looks modish.

Upvote 0
Though I'm not really sure what the issue is(besides the performance issues that are being worked on).

The differences I noticed from the first video
-Slower running speed
-Lightning on the weapon seems to be different.
-The levels look like the light is a little bit too intense, though it's possible that's just the television.

It's the television. When you record with a camera looking at a TV it will never look right.

Upvote 0