• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

steamunpowered.eu/how-did-they-****-this-up

URL swears & forum censoring filters = hilarity...

After replacing the blocked part of the URL with the word it obviously was, I will say that I rarely trust sites that swear in the articles, let alone their URLs, as that's unprofessional. I can form my own amateur opinion. I want professional opinions, damnit.

Upvote 0
What i really wanna know is, what on earth happened to those so much better start/character select screens?, every time the game seemed to get updated (before release) they got worse IMO.

Please TWI, give us a mod/option to have that start menu and those ingame character select screens!, PWEASE! :D.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Those maps haven't changed from last year. They look exactly the same. And they still run the same on our rigs in house (the same sort of rigs they were shown off on at trade shows).

The only thing those pictures highlight is the hud got changed. Partially in response to the community disliking the HUD we were showing off.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Those maps haven't changed from last year. They look exactly the same. And they still run the same on our rigs in house (the same sort of rigs they were shown off on at trade shows).

The only thing those pictures highlight is the hud got changed. Partially in response to the community disliking the HUD we were showing off.
Yeah, most of us didn't like the old HUD (including me). But what about the Elite Assault class? Why was it removed? This time a lot more people are complaining about it than the ones complaining about the old HUD and still you guys haven't talked about our feedback.

Reactions: Kirq
Upvote 0
The menu's changed.

Though I'm not really sure what the issue is(besides the performance issues that are being worked on).

The differences I noticed from the first video
-Slower running speed
-Lightning on the weapon seems to be different.
-The levels look like the light is a little bit too intense, though it's possible that's just the television.

Upvote 0