• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Osama Bin Laden Killed in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw all the conspiracyfags, it's great news. Good job Navy SEALs. America fully deserves to be happy. But yeah, it's not the end of terrorism.

YouTube - team america theme with lyrics

EDIT: I'll also add that I believe that they probably didn't dispose of the body at all. They'd be crazy not to keep the evidence. It's probably somewhere in a mortuary in the US by now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
09fM7.jpg

Upvote 0
(CNN) -- Osama bin Laden, the mastermind of the worst terrorist attacks on American soil, is dead, officials said -- almost 10 years after the attacks that killed about 3,000 people.
The founder and leader of al Qaeda was killed by U.S. forces Monday in a mansion in Abbottabad, north of the Pakistani capital of Islamabad, along with other family members, a senior U.S. official told CNN.

How about that :cool:

Upvote 0
All I can say is that if the US wanted to fake Osama Bin Laden's death, they would have done so years ago when Bush's approval ratings were nearing negative numbers. This is the real deal, and I'm sick and tired of conspiracy theorists throwing random **** out there.

Of course there will always be doubters, but I just don't see the reason to not believe this. I guess it would be nice if they do release some sort of picture or "proof" just to attempt to appease the rabid skeptics out there. I honestly don't care though.

Reactions: mamoo
Upvote 0
All I can say is that if the US wanted to fake Osama Bin Laden's death, they would have done so years ago when Bush's approval ratings were nearing negative numbers. This is the real deal, and I'm sick and tired of conspiracy theorists throwing random **** out there.

Of course there will always be doubters, but I just don't see the reason to not believe this. I guess it would be nice if they do release some sort of picture or "proof" just to attempt to appease the rabid skeptics out there. I honestly don't care though.

but then of course the conspiracy theorists just go "But they didn't give it to us earlier....ITS FAKE!" and then declare any attempt at proving that it's true as a lie.

In fact, I just read an article about how modern culture seems to have this emphasis on conspiracy theories, and how it's impossible to actually reason with the majority of theorists. And you don't even need an artivle to tell you that obvious fact! And its just as obvious what happens when you use logic.Give them a body or a birth certificate, and they'll say its a fake. Why? They've already made up their minds. People seeking the truth will change opinions based on what seems most likely.

Most theorists just want to point fingers and find secret plans and plots. Of course, as for the forum theorists, I don't know...I think they're just dramatic and paranoid :p

Upvote 0

Rest in pieces.

Great post Rak.

This has been one of those days where I keep having images of people jumping from 80th floor windows to escape flames. All I can say is I'm REALLY REALLY glad it was US Navy SEALS getting up close and personal with that sorry fu%^$r. He wasn't one to waste a missile on.

If you want conspiracy theories, go ask the Pakis. They have oodles and gobs of conspiracy there.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.