• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Osama Bin Laden Killed in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I like the US and it's people as much as any other country, their politicians and foreign policies are the most hypocritical of the planet. They claim they condone torture, but they have just confirmed that they tortured prisoners to get to Bin Laden. They claim their defense for the human rights, while unleashing their ruthless armed forces at enemy cities and killing thousands of innocents in order to spare the lives of their troops (over 150k civilians already died in Iraq since their occupation), just for the oil. The Muslim countries tend to be very connected to each other through their religion. If a Christian country occupies a Muslim one, muslims from other countries may view that as an aggression against their religion, especially if the invading country kills hundreds of civilians in the proccess. There are serveral reasons anyhow.

I'm sorry to say this, but it seems the US government brought all this hate to themselves with their endless practise of invading and destroying countries, installing a puppet state afterwards. And all this for oil and political influence. What I don't understand is why do they want so much more if they've already got more than enough? It's like a rich guy robbing the poor.

The US government chose to be feared than loved, and with fear comes hate, and there's always some people that stand against fear. The world doesn't turn a blind eye on these facts and in the end, it's the US citizens that pay the price for what their government has brought on them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.