• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What is your most hated kind of player?

Players who use the phrase "Cool story bro" when someone dies.

NO! It's not a cool story. My in game avatar just got gored fast because you were too busy jerking off to your lolcats and dancing badgers to help >(

Coincidentally, they're also the players who shoot scrakes when a berserker is trying to 1v1 it, and who stack pipe bombs on top of eachother for the patriarch. What a waste.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
People that think the commando is intended for scrake control.

True story.

uggghhh......reminds me of the people who horde money to buy a flamethrower as a demolitions, and then getting angry when it doesn't work. :rolleyes: (Apparently it was his theory that if he bought a flamer as a demoman, he would get extra incendiary nades :p)

Upvote 0
I think he means people who alway weld doors, necessary or not. and cut of escape routes

Almost.

Let's face it, welding is ****e. And with the the new disease straight out of Horzine's Lab which is known as "OMFG, everybody take sup noobs" it became a total nightmare. 2 hours ago I was playing bioticslab on HoE, we had 4 supports and 2 ss. An ok config I'd say. Unfortunately, 3 of those supports felt it was their solemn duty to weld the door on the left of the spawn which resulted in a serious lack of firepower and got us killed in wave 7. I only managed to win one game on HoE on bioticslab since the last update, which is kinda pathetic.

Upvote 0
This thread help serves to better me, on learning how not to annoy your team members.

Dr.Phibes said:
Unfortunately, 3 of those supports felt it was their solemn duty to weld the door on the left of the spawn which resulted in a serious lack of firepower and got us killed in wave 7.
That is horid... You never need anymore than 2 people; And as a Support? Geez...
You struck a bad team there :<

Upvote 0
I can't rank "Most hated" because these ALL piss me off a ton:

-The "Strafing Addict" who constantly strafes in front of you to block your shots/dodge your healing attempts, then proceeds to run behind the team when he sees anything dangerous, not only completely abandoning teammates, but now blocking their retreat as well. I usually warn these guys once or twice to knock it off and if they don't, I start giving them a taste of their own medicine.

-The "Boom/Flame" spam guys. You know 'em. The Demomen and Firebugs who CONSTANTLY spout smoke and flames. Usually on one or two guys. And instantly, you can't see what's behind that smoke and those flames, and thus can't snipe that Scrake or Siren until they come charging out of the smoke cloud and hurt someone. These guys give demomen and Firebugs a bad rep.

-The 0s. You know these guys too. The Level 0 Demoman who joins a Suicidal game, begs for money, somehow GETS some money, then dies on the very next wave (With the freaking medgun out, naturally, so they don't drop anything useful or sellable) and leaves. Screw these guys.

-The "Failzerker". Berserkers that join (Often at level 5, somehow), and are clearly out of their leagues. They die every single round, usually right when you need them to hold the line, monopolize ALL of the medic's healing attentions (While dodging the heals, naturally), and yet they won't leave the game. These are the ones who give Berserkers a bad name.

Upvote 0
- Ragequitters

I understand how ragequitting is annoying if you're playing against other humans, but wouldn't it just be better here to ragequit sometimes? If you accidentally crap out in wave 7, wouldn't it just be better to spare your teammates the money-siphoning and reduce the difficulty of the final waves by leaving?

Was playing on Crash with Holy_Diver...

I can't believe Holy_Diver both showed up here and was mentioned! It's too perfect. My worst game was with a Holy_Diver. Maybe not this one, since he actually seems okay, but this guy...

He decided one round that another player had "stolen" his ammo drop. This was such a grievous offense (as if he couldn't just find another) that he felt the need to get to the trader early and block the door, demanding a toll of 100 quid for him to allow you in. He did this for the rest of the game.

I regret to admit I got angry and called him names.

Upvote 0