• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

ZED time

C_Gibby

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
It's a bit late for me to post this now, after a year of playing but I just have to say AGAIN that ZED-time is the coolest thing I've seen in a zombie FPS and the damned sexy weapon animations make it even better. I don't really understand the people who don't like ZED-time.

What's your real opinion on ZED-time? If you don't like it, explain yourself--what would you change? Really, all ZED-time needs now is some Max Payne-style dives and dodges. Would be pretty damn cool to dive backwards with two handcannons as a Fleshie rips through the door, or dodge a flying husk fireball. Now that would be a first for FPS games... :p

I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it...however.....I think a "per person" zed time would be better. Or a zed time "zone" (you're in the zed time zone, you get it, if not, then normal speed) - because, come on, let's face it. When you're split from the pack and you're either welding or just walking, zed time ain't cool, it can get annoying, especially when you get a long streak.

But that's only my opinion.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
IM for it

IM for it

ZED-Time rocks, no questionning about that. It innovates in ways that no other zombie FPS did, and most of all, it's such a great way to enjoy ZEDs decapitation. Finally, ZED time is part of Killing Floor and is and wonderful addition to the game. If some people don't like it, that's sad for them. 'Cause, seriously, slow motion pwnage rocks. ZED's exploding head couldn't be more awesome than in ZED time.

Upvote 0
I can understand why someone wouldn't like ZED time, but those people can piss off cuz it's amazing xD

it lets you savor your kills, unless you're just a robot who is merely working towards the goal of winning the match and slow motion merely makes that goal take longer to reach in which case you should kill yourself because you don't know how to enjoy zombie killing or have fun at all. kthnxbai

Upvote 0
I guess they dont like ZED time for the fact it happens so randomly and often when YOU are either welding, reloading or running somewhere without any specimens near by.

I have to admit when that happens it IS annoying, BUT if you are lucky enough to catch it while popping off heads from the specimens, its cool and very useful too. Especially for berserker when he is surrounded by a group, cause you can pick out all gorefasts and alike who are just about to hit you.

Upvote 0