• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Zed gun problem

Martinssj4

Nov 19, 2013
Hello i have a problem with this weapon. i recover all the pieces of this gun several months ago but i cant buy it. and my others friends yes.

a question.. when all the pieces are collected spawn the achievement? because in my case it wasnt happen that.

A friend gave me the zed gun but when i trie to make the achievement called "Game Over, man" dont work it. dont count the zeds.

what can i do? oh! who can help me?

Last I remember, the zed gun pieces were there December/January and not since then.

And when you do collect the pieces, you should get the achievement. Without the achievement, you can't get the zed gun from the trader.

And it appears the zed gun unlocking achievement is required for the achievement "Game Over, man".

I'd suggest waiting for the next time the zed pieces are available and collect the pieces on a whitelisted server (perhaps soloing yourself without any mutators)

Upvote 0