• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

You asked about patches...

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI to those unfamiliar

MP-41 (odd choice for a "frontline" weapon, although I understand it was in the mod)
mp41.jpg

M44 (not an odd choice at all, as many millions were made)
m44hardlaminateed.jpg

Upvote 0
When you get drops to 30 fps (Barashka) on a 7900GT SLI system with 2 GBs of Ram... it's time for a patch. I applaud Tripwire for creating a not only an extraordinarily fun game... but a REALISTIC and skillful one as well.

Looking forward to the patch... once Tripwire demonstrates true commitment to the game with follow-up patches... I'll be happy to pay more and purchase additional titles. Let's see whqat they roll-out with before we offer to open up our wallets again. though guys!!!

My main concern is map optimization and refinement of realistic damage models. Of course the ability to MUTILATE enemy corpses after capping them would be nice too... but then again I'm sick like that...LOL!

Here's to what I hope is the next best sim developler next to 1C Maddox and the IL2 series.

Upvote 0
I for one hope that besides other things the walking animation has been bettered (or will be in a future patch). While the sprint animation looks great, the walking animation looks a lot like in the mod. I know it's not a showstopper, but those little things always got on my nerves. I remember the rate of weapon bob in CoD which looked crappy. I always had the feeling of floating while playing, and it is very unrealistic to have no to little weapon movement. So those things always disturb me in games. But I know there are far more important problems which need a solution.
By the way, great to hear about the patch and about your future plans. If one has a look over at the IWN forums, the last CoD2 patch seems to have brought more problems than solutions.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.