• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

XMas and Circus ZEDS (Remake)

I recently found this and added it to my server because I wanted to see the 2011 Halloween zeds again.

To my surprise, I could still level my perks with those on...

Has this been recently whitelisted?

nice il add your server to my fav do you play with them one their original map "bedlem"? il defindly gona play on your server on times.

Upvote 0
because forrestmark stated that he couldnt whitelist it since the game would have updates with the events and after the events therefore having him update his mutator from time to time, but now he can whitelist it since kf doesnt get any more updates.

I know why he didn't want to, but you don't get the point of whitelisting. Forest doesn't whitelist, TWI does, if they deem so. The content will need to be coded into the game during a, you guest it... A update, which seems very unlikely will ever show up. This is why I said my response before.

Upvote 0
I know why he didn't want to, but you don't get the point of whitelisting. Forest doesn't whitelist, TWI does, if they deem so. The content will need to be coded into the game during a, you guest it... A update, which seems very unlikely will ever show up. This is why I said my response before.

im aware that he needs to submit his mutator in the whitelist tread, thats also the thing i was asking but said it in an different way, and yes it would be unlikely now that it doesnt get any more updates a shame considering i would like to see a server using the 2011 halloween sideshow zeds.

Last edited:
Upvote 0