• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WOW game runs amazing (after new patch)

Wow, I don't know what you did, but please don't break it again.
My FPS went from ~30 to arround 90 on the lowest settings. On high I have between 50 and 70. AWESOME!
Before this patch I was kinda worried, but know the release can come. Because this is more the way my 5850 and my X4 955 should run this game.

I'M A HAPPY PANDA NOW :IS2::IS2: :) !!!

Upvote 0
Was running good on medium with my AMD processor and ATI GPU maybe I can kick it up to high now?

I run a PhenomII x4 940 (3.0 Ghz) with a Sapphire 5770 HD and after this update am getting 40-70 fps where I was getting 30-45 before. This is with most settings on high. Hope the game plays nicer with newer hardware after this, for the sake of all the folks running more up to date rigs.

Upvote 0
I run a PhenomII x4 940 (3.0 Ghz) with a Sapphire 5770 HD and after this update am getting 40-70 fps where I was getting 30-45 before. This is with most settings on high. Hope the game plays nicer with newer hardware after this, for the sake of all the folks running more up to date rigs.

Negative Ghost Rider.

2x ATI 6990's and have never seen 30fps (except at main menu)

Upvote 0
Negative Ghost Rider.

2x ATI 6990's and have never seen 30fps (except at main menu)

Please forgive me here, as I really do feel for you, but I'm excited as hell for me. Since I started following this game (only around 2-3 months ago really) I've been worried I wouldn't be able to run it at all.

I really do hope your situation gets sorted sooner rather than later, though.

-EDIT- I should add, though, that my resolution probably plays a major role in my frame rate. I have an old craptastic monitor that maxes out at 1024x768. Were I running a real monitor, I doubt my card would fare as well as it is currently.

Last edited:
Upvote 0