• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Wonder if we will see tank footage.

TBH the tanks seem to be either a rush job or an afterthought. There has been no new info or pics on them for a while now as if they are only 'that inconvenient secondary or tertiary side project'.

Really? 3 months per tank is a rush job?

I'am also wondering about the tank destruction system. if its realistic or a big explosion like in RO1

We don't exactly know how it will look, but we do know there will be multiple systems that can be independently damaged, such as optics, suspension, engine, turret traverse, individual crewmen, etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
TBH the tanks seem to be either a rush job or an afterthought. There has been no new info or pics on them for a while now as if they are only 'that inconvenient secondary or tertiary side project'.

WHAT

you realize they spend like 3 months building ONE tank, and because of the extreme detail, they actually have to release other vehicles as DLC, or the game would never come out!

Upvote 0
WHAT
you realize they spend like 3 months building ONE tank, and because of the extreme detail
And they spent years with the rest of the game. The 3 months on the Panzer IV appears to have been very inadequate because the "extreme detail" of its interior (Ausf. A) does not correspond with its exterior (Ausf. F2) being depicted in game. A very basic error. In other words its a "mix and match versions" tank. For the T34/76 and other tanks who knows? As far as I know there has not been any walkaround pics of their interior or exterior.

Ausf. A
test7y.jpg

In Game
test6ho.jpg

Ausf. F1/F2/G
501w.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
And they spent years with the rest of the game. The 3 months on the Panzer IV appears to have been very inadequate because the "extreme detail" of its interior (Ausf. A) does not correspond with the exterior (Ausf. F2) being depicted in game. A very basic error. In other words its a "mix and match versions" tank. For the T34/76 who knows? As far as I know there has not been any walkaround pics of the interior or exterior.

Basing this on alpha footage?

FYI just because they said each tank takes 3 months. Doesnt mean they havent done any touch ups or other work on it since..

Upvote 0
Basing this on alpha footage? Doesnt mean they havent done any touch ups or other work on it since.
Ok then where is the new footage, info, pics, or mention of corrections to the Panzer IV? In addition, I strongly suggest that the devs thoroughly look into the interior & exterior of the cupola and the interior & exterior of the ball mount MG on both the III J & IV F2 as these things should be identical in both tanks. In RO1 they were not. In RO2 who knows????

Upvote 0