• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Without working VOIP, this game is in serious trouble.

Reading that I take it you never played RO1.

Played RO1 since it launched. Got tired of people yelling obscenities into their mics, playing music into them, and people saying things like "He's over there!" which is so vague it's useless. Oh yes, I cannot forget the people who join and act like a self-appointed leader and try and boss everyone around to do what he wants them to do. And then you have the people with $2 mics which sound TERRIBLE. And then there are the moaners who have to whine and complain every time they die or have their kill stolen. By the time you actually find someone who says something relevant he/she usually sounds extremely loud and sounds like a fork across a dinner plate that makes your ears bleed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Played RO1 since it launched. Got tired of people yelling obscenities into their mics, playing music into them, and people saying things like "He's over there!" which is so vague it's useless. Oh yes, I cannot forget the people who join and act like a self-appointed leader and try and boss everyone around to do what he wants them to do. And then you have the people with $2 mics which sound TERRIBLE. And then there are the moaners who have to whine and complain every time they die or have their kill stolen. By the time you actually find someone who says something relevant he/she usually sounds extremely loud and sounds like a fork across a dinner plate that makes your ears bleed.

Your argument is compelling as to why there should be an option to disable it, but not that it should be abandoned in a poorly functioning state. Some people do use it properly and some people want it fixed.

Upvote 0