• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[WIP] M41A Pulse Rifle

why not make it KF-Nebula, or something creative? There are so many astronomical words that sound awesome, why not use when of those?

Also, this works doubly as Slavek was working on a space station map, I thought I heard ;)

I was actually pointing out wether I should make a story or wave-based map.

Maybe me and Omega Surpreme can whip somethin' up...

Upvote 0
Well Fury 161 isnt hard to reproduce with the standard KF elements. Lots of dirt/pipes. Maybe a leadworks remake map from the old AVP2 would be nice. WPC Xenomorph, one of our clans members, has made leadworks for the Source engine which looks fcking brilliant. Making something like that in SDK would be easy.

Maybe Arramus could also lend a hand? (just a thought) :)

Upvote 0
m41A.jpg

Almost done :) (dont mind the hands btw...no biggy)

Upvote 0
hmmm... where are the xenomorphs =,= ~ what are zeds doing here ~

ps. by the way ... will the hands be character's or someone else =,=

well, they already mentioned having modeled and rigged an alien zed, and Slavek is said to have made "Reavers", but I am not sure if either one is near implementation.

As for the hands, I believe he mentioned that below the screen

Upvote 0
Reavers are implemented and working. ;) Although I think Aliens would have much more shock factor when released due to familiarity with the franchise. And for anyone saying it doesn't fit KF, well too bad because that is what mods are. If noone modded because it didn't fit the host game's atmosphere, KF would not be what it is today.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reavers are implemented and working. ;) Although I think Aliens would have much more shock factor when released due to familiarity with the franchise.

nonetheless, I'm quite intrigued; the pics are quite tantalizing, and I can't wait to see the Reavers (and the alien in production) in action! :D:IS2:

Upvote 0
Xenophobia is defined as the "hatred or fear of foreigners or strangers or of their politics or culture".[1] It comes from the Greek words ξένος (xenos), meaning "stranger," "foreigner"

An aliens map would be pretty cool, i'de prolly play it.

...are you arguing the definition of the word xenopbobia with me?!!

First of all, you're using the definition from wikipedia.
Second of all, have you really never heard foreigners referred to as aliens? Ever heard the term 'illegal aliens'?!
There really isn't a better term for the fear of aliens, so Xenophobia is used.

Upvote 0