• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Winter Cup Grand Final!

LOL. Figures. I wonder which STD? Does "Trip" = "Drip"?

Ewwww... :eek:

I was only a little kid when I lived in Germany, which makes it even funnier.

The origin of my name is in reference to the camp counselor in "Meatballs", portrayed by Bill Murray. Or drugs, take your pick! :D

Well, back to waving the flag! Go Central North American Multi-entity Conglomerate! Yay!

Upvote 0
Pics say more then words
PenicillinPSAedit.jpg

And on topic will the best win.

Upvote 0
You seem to have forgotten Lemur in this whole history of CoreNA... I joined CoreNA cuz they were the only Badass clan around. Inforcers wouldnt take me. CIA wouldnt take me. I was in 13th for 1 week and got kicked cuz i wasnt getting along or some bullshat. BEFORE VADER AND BEFORE THE MOD WENT RETAIL I BROUGHT IN AMERIKANER, CHAMBERS, SOLDAT, SIGHTBURNER, ENDER AND BLOODNOK... do these names ring a bell. They should. Vader Goose and Rugger bow to me. They are my slaves. I own this clan and I can raise it to glory or raze it to ashes at my own desire. CoreNA wouldnt exist if it wasnt for me.

Upvote 0
I still dont understand how you can share few prize-objects with 8-12 players of a clan. So it will most likely be "yay we got 2 Ati X1900's now lets sell them in ebay and divide the money among everyone"

Well in the kind and generous society that is fullmj we have decided that the prizes will go to the most needy in our clan. Seems pointless to sell 2 perfectly good GFX cards so everyone gets

Upvote 0