• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Will the massive FPS drops bug ever be fixed (on console PS4 particularly)?

Nac

Grizzled Veteran
  • Nov 10, 2016
    I've been playing 6 man HOE on PS4 recently. And in all cases, massive FPS drops still happen and this is after the Deep Blue Z update. I remember reporting this here before.

Is this still occurring due to the Field medic buffs still slowing everything down?

Nothing's wrong during the first initial waves. But as time passes, the game just gets slower and slower with each wave until the FPS reaches single digits. The FPS improves during trader time but it's still notably choppy compared to when first entering the game. It gets bad again with the next wave. By the time we reach the boss, it's so bad I can barely defend myself. I noted that each time so far, massive field medic buffs (stacked) are present in my HUD. And it's not just me, I remember one of my teammates commenting on chat he had slowdown and someone else confirming it. (I don't have voice chat.)