• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Why are satchels 10lbs?

Weapons of mass destruction

Weapons of mass destruction

Than you have to ask yourself; how did the Russians do that in WW2?

bearcavalryle3.jpg

*cough*

Upvote 0
Woot, now you've got my interest!!!11

Is that a cat stuffed in a rucksack with explosive charges packed in around it \o/ genius :eek:

not quite what i meant, but that sounds even better!! :p
i was just being kind of a smartass, I couldn't help it. As long as the satchel goes boom, i don't really care what it's called.

ok, now the vision is in my head, "meow, meow, meo---" BOOOM!!!

Upvote 0
Is it a drug-addict wet-dream or something?

LOL - not quite.

It was a bit like a low trajectory mortar that fired a glass capsule of phosphorus or napalm at tanks. It was a stop-gap measure and also a real biatch to use cos the ampules broke very easily on loading and firing but was used with some success against German strongpoints in Stalingrad.

Upvote 0
Hard isn't the correct word, unlogical would be better.

here's a image of all the countries that don't use the metric system in blue :

800px-Metric_system.png

So which blue countries do you consider the rest of the world?

So i say the rest of the world DOES find the metric system logical and the Imperial system unlogical and bothersome.

(note: as you probably know some countries got metric as their official system but alot of people still use the imperial system alot, like your new zealand and the uk) But even then most people that i know from there that have to measure all the time end up using the metric system, thesame for alot of calculations. But for guessing the lenght usually the imperial system is used because they got a better feel for that.

Excuse me pothead
New Zealand does not use the imperial at all
We are metric 100%
(My dad goes on about imperial distances but nothing comes in imperial measurements.)

Dont make stuff up ! FUK!

Upvote 0