• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Who Actually wants to play 'Relaxed Realism'

Who Actually wants to play 'Relaxed Realism'

• No, realism only for me

Votes: 283 68.9%
  • Yes, relaxed realism only for me

Votes: 84 20.4%
  • I'll at least try both modes and make a choice after giving both a fair shot

Votes: 29 7.1%
  • I'll play both modes

Votes: 14 3.4%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
This thread made me wonder:

How does the honor rating work with the different realism settings?
Does it keep track for each mode separately? Do teamkills on realism mode give less negative honor?

Because lets face it: a person who plays exclusively on Realism Mode will ineviatebly net themselves more teamkills over their career than someone who plays with radar and nametags activated.

Upvote 0
+1 for trying both.
Zips put it best: there's going to be days when I just want to frag it out for a bit, and RR might be the best thing. Especially in a FireFight mode. Who knows.

Then again if I have more time and want to settle into some campaign mode, realism will be the thing.

The deal is, we have OPTIONS now. And that's a GOOD thing.

Reactions: Rrralphster
Upvote 0
This thread made me wonder:

How does the honor rating work with the different realism settings?
Does it keep track for each mode separately? Do teamkills on realism mode give less negative honor?

Because lets face it: a person who plays exclusively on Realism Mode will ineviatebly net themselves more teamkills over their career than someone who plays with radar and nametags activated.
That's a very good question. Maybe relaxed realism nets you zero honor or you get it at a reduced rate? There ought to be some penalties for the relaxed version since it's on easy mode.

Reactions: CopperHead
Upvote 0