• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Which three weapons would you like added?

Hard to pick only three...

-The ZED gun (either the MKI or MKII) as it is off-perk and was a very useful,original and powerful asset to any team. I would rather see the second one to be fair,as it was more affordable and lighter , so it was better overall.

-The Seeker Six . I would really love to see the MK32 back but as many people already said : it would make the demolitions go from under to clearly overpowered . The Seeker Six on the other hand,is not very powerful but it was a very handy personal defense weapon ,which the demo currently lack. Not only that , but the homing missiles ability and the one of launching all six rockets at once made it very versatile. I doubt it would make the demo more of a heavy-hitter,but he would certainly be less vulnerable.

-The MAC-10. I wasn't picked that often but it was my go-to weapon until I could afford the flamethrower. Cheap,accurate when firing in single shot and a great tool to dispose of trash (and kill husks) I could last quite a few waves with it and some grenades.

Upvote 0
Martial artist - a 3-bladed Katar that pops open during strong attacks. You know it would be awesome.

Firebug - I seriously miss the old KF1 napalm Flamethrower. There was something satisfying about literally hosing zeds down with fire. The range was quite wonderful too. You can't stand on a higher floor of a structure and spray fire down on a mob anymore.

Mad Scientist (the most wanted perk that nobody requests) - Tesla gun. AoE lightning that explodes heads, alt fire stuns, or chains to multiple targets. Makes bigger zeds light up like Frankenstein's monster. Sort of makes sense considering how much metal is hanging off of the newer models. While I'm at it, the Mad Scientist gets the buzz saws, nerve gas grenades, Quake 1 nail gun, and zed weapons.

Upvote 0
Glock 18 - Off-perk weaponry - 1 Blocks weight - 250/10 Dosh - 32/192 Ammo - 15 Base damage. - Full-auto pistol.

LWRC Six8-8UCIW - Commando weaponry - 2 Blocks weight - 1300/30 Dosh - 25(40)/200 Ammo - 40 Base bamage. - Relatively higher muzzle kick due to lightness. Loadout finishing luxury.

OOW H.C.A.R. - Commando weaponry - 6 Blocks weight - 1650/45 Dosh - 20(30)/240 - 70 Base damage. - Bigger everything.

Upvote 0
Throwing Stars - Berserker

Would be a good weapon for this perk.
However to balance it out make this option in lieu of the emp grenades ( which aren't really that great anyway ).
In other words if you choose the throwing stars you cannot have the grenades at the same time.
It's either one or the other.

Boomerang

Wonder if anyone else thought of this one? I have no idea which perk this would fit but I think it would
be a good addition to someone's arsenal.

Spear Gun - Same or similar to what scuba divers use. Could be for sharpshooters.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Is it the M32?

I noticed that you saw through my incredibly subtle satire.
Throwing Stars - Berserker

Would be a good weapon for this perk.
However to balance it out make this option in lieu of the emp grenades ( which aren't really that great anyway ).
In other words if you choose the throwing stars you cannot have the grenades at the same time.
It's either one or the other.
Any kind of throwing star deal is probably going to MA.
Boomerang

Wonder if anyone else thought of this one? I have no idea which perk this would fit but I think it would
be a good addition to someone's arsenal.
I'm under the impression that boomerangs don't actually come back the majority of the time even if someone who knows how to throw it, and given how KF2 is going for more realism than KF1, I don't think they'd go for that. (edit: Actually, Horizon probably has the capacity to have a super magnetic glove with a big metal, bladed boomerang given that they have plasma, microwave and rail guns, so **** it. There you go) However, a big, stupid, returnable projectile probably isn't out of the question. A gun that shoots out a blade or ball with a chain attached to it and then has it return, or even just this, is still believably realistic.

And stupid. Deliciously and unabashedly stupid.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ZED gun (original, not MKII):
motion sensor, high ammo pool, and damage amp alt fire makes it a great off-perk weapon for any perk to pick up on the side.

Bionic energy gloves for Martial Artist as a tier 4:
punching zeds with metal energy gloves sounds awesome and they'd have some neat and useful mechanics. Normal punches just do damage. Heavy punches are a low energy cost large radius explosion that do more damage than the normal punch, but only damage the target hit; the explosion stumbles all zeds in a radius around the punched zed. Holding alt-fire would charge up energy up to a cap, then releasing alt-fire would release a ranged energy blast that penetrates all zeds up to a set distance for full damage.

Normal punches are useful for easy to kill zeds like clots, heavy punches are good for stumbling zeds that are hard to get close to and melee without getting hurt (like crawlers, stalkers, and gorefasts) as well as killing medium zeds like husks and sirens SAFELY when they're in the middle of a horde (because the small zeds around them will get stumbled repeatedly as you wail on the medium zed), and the energy blast would be good for getting rid of groups of zeds or doing high ranged damage to large zeds.

A firebug weapon that does next to no impact damage, but leaves long lasting fire on the ground that damages and ignites zeds that walk through:
Firebug bores me because all the weapons are just spray at zeds and they die. This would center more around lighting up paths and choke points. It'd have more ammo than weapons like the flamethrower, but wouldn't have the dps capable of killing large zeds (since impact damage is low, spraying at a large zed does nothing but extend it's burn duration and put fire on the ground below it).

Upvote 0