• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Which is the content that u want first and soon. Rank it up

First, U not answer my thread directly and complaining a lot.
Second, U just start Flame War now. :cool:

I actually did not really complain about your thread at all. I was mainly talking about how so many similar threads devolve into a flame war over this topic and was hoping that this one did not turn into the same thing.

Also, how did I start a flame war? By sharing my opinion in a civil manner? :confused: As far as I can tell I havent blasted anyone or otherwise insulted them on this thread, both common features of a typical flame war. In fact, I have gone out of my way to keep my posts polite.

None of what you are accusing me of makes any sense at all. It actually seems like you are trying to provoke me into starting a real flame war, (which I won't do because I try to avoid flame posts and those who create them most times)

Why can't you just take what I say at face value? Nothing I said was un-called for. I didnt even direct my posts at anyone in this thread because I was talking about the way other threads are handled.

but please, feel free to make up imaginary reasons why this post is bad as well, seems like you enjoy it.

Upvote 0
Mmmmm, maybe a potato-gun that shoots single pipe bombs? Make it so the demo weapons start really improvised and ramshackle and as you get to tier 3 and 4 they become legit military killing machines. That or a shotgun with explosive shells.

As for Demo's starting weapon, I'd like to see something like a flare gun, jury rigged to fire grenades.

So, basically a reskinned M79?

OT: any perk that quickly and efficiently kills SC.

Upvote 0
More perks > more weapons > more female chars

We do need more female characters. I honestly don't much care for the one we do have. Mrs. Foster and Ash Harding should make a comeback.

I want my M79 please.

M79 would make a great starting weapon for the demo class, or maybe that's just me being used to starting with one as demo... I would like to see its return.

Upvote 0
Remove Teleporting
Reduce Zed spawns
Limit zed spawns to a reasonable distance distance from players.
Remove clot grab
Remove entry roar
Allow Doors to be repaired
Add Firebug
Add more maps
Add more weapons for higher tiers as options
Add flying zeds
Crawler on walls
Add more zed variety
Re-do Siren Model and Skin
Re-do Stalker Skin
Fix Zerk
Buff FP

Keep fragging and carry on!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Either nerf medic or make other damage perk bonuses matter and scale zeds and weapons around that. Basically make commando by far the best best trash killer and make AA12 not be as effective as it is offperk.

Add sharp to see how it works with heavies

Remove the capacity to save one zed and loot the map...

MAP VOTING

I really want either christmas or halloween zeds to happen this year. Probably christmas cause evil santa is my favorite map

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
1. TELEPOTING (in fact, just prevent any zed to spawn or re-spawn within ~50m from players)

Yes, I said 50m because you have to factor in sprinting. You will still see zeds appear around EVERY corner if you only make it like 30m.

2. ADS reload cancel (preferably overall reload fix), toggle sprint, etc

3. some kind of balance changes which seems to be just number changes (may be they actually need a lot of work, I dont know) such as max zed spawn count/health of big guys

4. perks

5. maps

6. others

Last edited:
Upvote 0