• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Whats your best moment so far?

best one...

best one...

My best one was on my third time playing the game, so i werent really expert... i were going inside one house with my MN and saw a german sniper doing he's job at window and he didn't see me. So i standed for a while behind him and watched that what he was doing, i were about to bash him with my rifle but then i saw one of my new friends running outside and the sniper guy shot him in the face:eek: I desided to shout loudly behind the sniper guy and when i did that he turned around and saw me... It was too late for him, and i shot him right on his face with my rifle. That was for my new friend:)
And it was my first kill with Mosin-nagant.
After that i accidentally kiled myself with F1 granade........

Upvote 0
Two stand-out moments:
The first on Rakowice a couple of weeks back, playing as a Russian smg-er, just got past the two bunkers at the Outer Perimeter when four Germans came racing over the small hill that the right falnk bunker in embedded in. I fired my smg, but it was empty after a couple of bullets, switched to pistol and dropped 3 of the Germans with that before it, too, was empty. The fourth German had dropped prone and was peppering me with bullets from his mp40......I reloaded my ppsh (that loading animation takes a looong time when you are being shot) and then wasted him......talk about luck, almost my entire body was red with exception of my hands and one foot. I'm sure that German player was cursing.
Second great moment was last night on Konigsplatz playing as a paksoldat....it was a fairly uncrowded server, can't remember which one (I remember "Milton" and I kept killing each other over & over) .....anyway, I had snuck up behind a T34 and popped a faust into its rear, got it smoking, and the driver teleported out and started shooting at me with his smg. I thought, well, I'm dead, but he's not getting his tank back...blew the tank away with another faust shot while he's spraying rounds at me, then switched to my mp40 and shot him down - he hadn't hit me after two magazines, lol.
It's a fine game - I find myself still playing waaayyy after I need to be getting some sleep.

Upvote 0