• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What will be your first perk that reaches lv6?

Bio666

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
^^^^^^^^^^^^

What will be your first perk that reaches lv6? Assume that you will not auto-lv up as soon as the pack is out.

To me, it'll probably be the firebug. Just got him lv5 last week or so, and I'm very curious as what kind of advantage he will has at lv6, compare to others perks' lv6.

Medic. I haven't played the perk itself since Rank 2...but I do so much healing just in passing, it was the first one I had to 5.

Medic is the first perk I got to level 4 and 5 cuz it's awesome! :D

I love zooming around. ZOOOOOOOOOOOOM HAHA CAN'T CATCH ME STUPID CLOTS OH SH-- A FLESHPOUND WEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Then again it's the only perk I ever use. ever.

Upvote 0
Medic, definitely.
Already there, assuming lvl 6's requirement is double the level 5 requirement.
My post-5 progress bar is also full, which indicates that too.

I grinded [ground?] medic to lvl 5 quickly into getting the game, and I've healed others generously since then.

I'll likely be one of many playing primarily demo for about the next two months, but I might get lvl 6 in Support before it, playing with the AA12.

Firebug will definitely be my last 6, since it's the only 5 I don't have. I do not like that flamer. I may never bother getting it to 5, much less 6.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
45918344.jpg

Upvote 0