• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What we are up to - Jan 3rd "Welcome Back Mr. Freeman" edition

Thanks Lethall for keeping all focused on whatmost gamers want! Thanks Yoshiro for keeping us updated on the progressof this game. I for one love the co-op mode. My family and friends have a greattime competing and strategizing against one another and while on team speak wehave a lot of laughs and allot of fun while playing co-op games. I look forwardto the day when co-op is patched into RO2. Game on!

Reactions: Lethall
Upvote 0
Jesus ****ing Christ people wake up!!!!!!!!!!!Until you TWI will release the "BIG PATCH" another games will be out and all af your work will be total waste of time!!!!Remember...2012 brings a lot a new good games..such as...Far Cry 3,Heroes and Generals,Iron FRont Liberation 1944,Sniper Elite 2 and many many more....shoot me but i'm right,i'm a fan of RO,but u are working so ****ing slooooow!!!!!!Not to talk about the recent games that it will have many DLC this year.Common guys...stop beeing trapted in yourselfs!!!

Yeah cos Far Cry 2 was such a good game and Sniper Elite? Lol.

Looks a poor year for games 2012.

Upvote 0