• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What the hell is up with the pre-orders?!?!

Just tried to pre-order the PS4 version through Best Buy and the Tiger Shark skin isn't listed as a pre-order bonus but the XBOX 1 version does. Also the Gamestop website says it's not even available to pre-order anymore, online or in store.

Was looking forward to playing Maneater with the tiger shark shark skin but I guess I'll get this game at a later date. :(

Try Best Buy, that's where I pre-ordered mine for PS4 and the physical copy for PS4 DOES come with the Tiger-Shark skin :) But I live in USA. Hope this helps!

Edit:
I just saw Shark Bait's comment... Hmm... Strange! When I pre-ordered my copy from Best Buy (which was months ago), it came with the skin and had the skin listed there with the pic saying they will email me the code upon release. I don't know what happened if they no longer have it there, again, I'm located in America.

I will try to get a screenshot of my order for you guys if I can.

Last edited:
Upvote 0