• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What kind of mod would you like to see?

I WANT TO SEE A WINTER WAR MOD! I have always been interested in how the hell the Finns fought off the massive Russian army when outnumbered 10 to 1. And Finnish guns would not be too hard to make, since half of them look very similar to Soviet guns.

This definitely! Btw the Finns took the mosin design and made it better, and the Russians actually copied the kp31 suomi with the ppd and later with the ppsh

Upvote 0
I'd like to see a mod that concentrates on the Americans vs. Germans in France. Also,
I would like a mod with the British vs. Germans in Africa.
Last but not least, the American/British Invasion of Sicily vs. Italy.

I think those 3 would be amazing just because the American's and British both had a completely different set of unique weapons that could be very interesting to use and balance against the German set. I'm not sure about Italy's weapons but i'm sure there is alot of uniqueness and variety in weapons.

Plus, I think of all the different types of maps each mod would bring. The Grass fields of France. The desert and tank warfare of Africa. The Battle of Palermo in Italy, italian themed city map.

Upvote 0
I'd like to see a mod that concentrates on the Americans vs. Germans in France. Also,
I would like a mod with the British vs. Germans in Africa.
Last but not least, the American/British Invasion of Sicily vs. Italy.

I think those 3 would be amazing just because the American's and British both had a completely different set of unique weapons that could be very interesting to use and balance against the German set. I'm not sure about Italy's weapons but i'm sure there is alot of uniqueness and variety in weapons.

Plus, I think of all the different types of maps each mod would bring. The Grass fields of France. The desert and tank warfare of Africa. The Battle of Palermo in Italy, italian themed city map.

I also dont need some sci-fi or western, i just want to expand this "war" more to west and middle europe. France have nice battles and places. Carentan is nice map and i can imagine it in this game. + I dont play last RO so i only check it on youtube. But omaha beach really impress me and i would like to see it in this game too.

Upvote 0
I've been saying this a lot on other forums but I want to a KOREAN WAR mod!!! It's always overlooked and is called "The Forgotten War" for a reason. Most mods that do try to make that setting ultimately never come out. It's a relatively untapped setting that could be different enough from other mods out there while having a lot of similarities that people will pick up on. Hell, if needed, you could even ask to borrow models from WWII and Vietnam mods to lessen the workload and focus on delivering the feeling of "beautiful hell" as some people will call it where some areas of the state are the definition of beauty but are ruined by war. In one place, you're looking at paradise, and then you walk a little bit further and suddenly you're in a place ravaged by war ruining the scenery.

I got a lot of positive feedback on the setting from a big gaming forum so I'm hoping others like the setting too. If anyone was thinking about doing a Korean War mod or if you want to start one up and bounce ideas around, feel free to PM me because I'm very interested in making this mod a reality.

Upvote 0
page_banner_Exclusive_soldiers.png

Upgrade Killing Floor to RO2 engine, then use maps like Grain Elevator and Apartments with WWII weapons for some 'specimen' slaying action!

AND get to use a Panzer IV to fight the Patriarch!

psssst. also it would be awesome to have a WWII era Mr. Foster.

Do I hear a "Fascist Foster" in the works? :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
1. France/Low Countries 1940 - What's not to love? French, Belgians, British, Dutch, Fallschirmjaeger, Eben Emal, Dunkirk, Char B, Somua S-35, Matildas, Hotchkiss & Bren MGs

2. Winter War/Continuation War - What's not to love? Finns, Lahti ATR, T-26, T-28, forest combat, Heer and SS Gebirgstruppen, Finnish StuGs

3. Poland 1939 - What's not to love? Early war German/Soviet equipment, 7TPjw, TKs/TK-3, Polish Uhlans

Upvote 0
1. France/Low Countries 1940 - What's not to love? French, Belgians, British, Dutch, Fallschirmjaeger, Eben Emal, Dunkirk, Char B, Somua S-35, Matildas, Hotchkiss & Bren MGs

2. Winter War/Continuation War - What's not to love? Finns, Lahti ATR, T-26, T-28, forest combat, Heer and SS Gebirgstruppen, Finnish StuGs

3. Poland 1939 - What's not to love? Early war German/Soviet equipment, 7TPjw, TKs/TK-3, Polish Uhlans

Damn you beat me to saying 1 and 3 so err Glasgow gang wars? :p

Well more serious maybe Zulu mod though dont no where to begin how to balance rifle vs spear :p, also hoping the WW1 mod will give me my kilt and I'll troll 'em Germans :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Modern War Mod but with the same realism, anyone remembers Infiltration for Unreal Tournament. No clue why there was never a sequel, great Mod.

You've already got that, it is called Arma 2.

I'm all for Western front with Canadian forces like the maps in Darkest Hour that featured the Canadians! Hell, we had our own beach on D-Day, between the American and British beaches; would love to see Juno through to the low Countries and the liberation battles of Holland, Dunkirk which was a Canadian debacle, Belgium and of course the Falaise Pocket, where Canadians, fighting alongside the Polish came up against Kurt "Panzer" Meyer. Basically, for the Western Front, it would be great to seen anything but the typical Hollywood version that the United States did most of the work (granted the Bulge was theirs).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A proper Zombie mod.

Now, now i can hear you groan but hear me out.
I was thinking about zombie mod with proper slow shuffling zombies, that only die of headshot. It could go interesting very quickly. Well, atleast i haven't seen one yet. It could also suck bad.
Pity i don't know anything about making this myself.

Upvote 0