• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What is the next 'Freaking Awesome' Update

Fixing everything they screwed up! THAT would be awesome!!!!!!

Fix the loading screen when it freezes
balance the new guns
bring our berzerker back
remove those adds (when I look for a game I use google!!!!!!)

Tripwire first FIX EVERYTHING, then you might start thinking on adding more stuf

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you !!!!!!!! :-(

Upvote 0
Hai everyone.

A ''freaking awesome'' update for me would definately be:

1. More Weapons ( we just got some, but still, the more there is, the better).
2. More Specimens ( yeah, I want more challenge).
3. Add new Perk ( it's always awesome to have a new perk to play with. Sniper would do xP ).
4. Don't buff Zerks ( they are powerful enough )
5. Two - Three more official maps ( I really love the ones you added in this update ).
6. Add some new grenades ( Tear-Gas nade which would confuse Specimens into killing each other for a short time would be an awesome lifesaver).
7. Raise Perk cap to 7, but make it hard to obtain.
8. Nerf Patty's rocket ( tired of getting one shotted on Hard Mode D= )
9. Add some explosives with detonator.
10. Add some Mini - Bosses ( I think it would be cool if you'd have to battle a Mini-Boss after wave 5 or something. It would make the game more challenging) .

That's it for nao.

Hate Stalkers :<

Upvote 0
What i hope to see is are different gamemodes (i would love something objective based and something pvp, and maybe something with a huge boss like 10x higher than the patty).
I would love to see flying specimen as well.

Beside that a new hud & loadingscreens would be nice as well :p
And some performance tweaks to make loadingtimes etc back to the old.

lol perhaps a person mixed with a mosquito?

Upvote 0
Awesome: Server browser with a "Stop Refresh" button. SERIOUSLY. WITH OVER 9000 SERVERS ITS HARD TO SELECT A SPECIFIC SERVER THAT CAUGHT MY EYE WHEN THE DAMN BROWSER KEEPS ON ADDING MORE.

Freaking awesome: Objective/Extraction mode. I don't give a damn about "OMG L4D DID THIS IT SUCKS OMG" You are a military squad of 6 in a quarantined area with s***loads-S***LOADS of specimens with MEATGRINDERS at the ends of their arms and ROCKET LAUNCHERS.

I believe it makes sense that a military squad has to fight their way to an extraction point.

If it makes you feel better, just string together West London (Heading to objective)-Offices(head into the lab)- Biotics Lab (plant the c4)- Offices (Get to the choppa!/KILL THE PATRIARCH). Honestly this seems like a logical progression of thought. But any kind of objective mode would be amazing.

Upvote 0
Awesome: Server browser with a "Stop Refresh" button. SERIOUSLY. WITH OVER 9000 SERVERS ITS HARD TO SELECT A SPECIFIC SERVER THAT CAUGHT MY EYE WHEN THE DAMN BROWSER KEEPS ON ADDING MORE.

I totally agree ! O_O
And i want a thing to be fixed : before the update, whenever I chose a line, it would follow it even when it is still refreshing, and then I could easily chose one quick. Now, when i chose a line, it doesn't follow anymore and stay at the same line, glowing a line that have been include by the refresh.
That's quite a bother !!!!!

Upvote 0