• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What games have you dumped the most hours into?

Didn't realise I put so many hours into MW2 and Blops, they were terrible. Most games I put at least 20-40 hours into, just to grind achievements more than anything.

JSYwRqN.png

Upvote 0
(I won't put a screenshot here ,because I'm lazy)

The games I've played the most are easily Team Fortress 2 (1800+ hours) , Killing Floor (257 hours) , Left 4 Dead 2 (almost 200) , Dawn of War Soulstorm (210 hours,mostly because of mods) , Borderlands 2 (on xbox so I don't know) , Mortal Kombat 9 (same) , Age of Empires 2 and Burnout 3(when I was a child ,these were my favourite games) ,Binding of Isaac (with both the original and Rebirth, it cranks to almost 400 hours) and Awesomenauts (128 hours) . And of course my all-time favourite serie : MASS EFFECT (countless hours on xbox... I finished the games dozens of times . It's just perfect,and don't even launch a debate on the ending)

Honorable mentions to Terraria,Epic Battle Fantasy 4 , Saints Row 3 and 4 ,Beat Hazard and Torchlight 2 . Not because I played a whole lot of them but because I think they never gets old. I come back to them every so often and that's just amazing. Also , I think that Torchlight 2 and Epic Battle Fantasy 4 deserves WAY MORE LOVE , they are cheap as hell and play amazingly great. (Just finished an EBF4 playthrough and will soon start a new Terraria one with the 1.3 update!)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm still playing Witcher 3 right now ever since launch. Currently have 77 hours. I have yet to finish the main story and have tons of side quests and points of interest to discover. This game is huge.

Yeah, took me 99 hours to finish the main story and all sidequests (except the gwent cards, the second DLC quest, and about 140 "?" on the maps still to uncover).

Upvote 0