• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What else can we do?

Sorry guyz, Sarcasm doesn't go over the internet very well.

PS: I added a "hahahaha" too. Meaning that I was joking too. Unless you really believed I thought that stalkers should get 5x more health?
Next time I'll use a more ludicrous number.

OKAY. Crawlers should be 20x as fast as they are now, and have a 50% chance of instakilling you. hahahahaha. And dextronaut, I bet you're a level zero sharpshooter.

im a lvl 6 sharpshooter from purely 9mm headshots. i play commando 24/7. ask anyone in my clan :)

crawlers/stalkers are fast enough, but they need bigger balls. typically they jump down, or sneak upto you, the player turns, bam, the crawler/stalker is dead. they get massacred at every attempt to disorganize the players. if they had just a little more health they would make easy maps into harder maps. so all im asking for is just a slight increase in health, maybe put the stalker upto gorefast health, and the crawler upto the clots health.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Did you bring any souvenirs for the KF community.... like a Lvl7 or an update !?!? :confused:

nah, just a bunch of maps to die on.

And as for crawler/stalker guy dextronaut, I thought you said your peace (lol u meant piece). Nope, you came back for more. They always do. Good points though. I always thought that losing was more fun than winning. That's why people like old school video games with insta-death traps.

here you go:
starbucks_cup.jpg

Upvote 0