• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad What does YOUR NAME say ABOUT YOU?

420-Jugg3RnauT-420

420-Jugg3RnauT-420

Jugg3RnauT- one who cant be stopped and rips through zeds with reckless abandonment, and isn't afraid to jump in front of the charging fleshpound with only a pistol.

420- Well lets just consider this as my tackling fuel, or the reason i go afk for about 30 seconds every 10 minutes or so. =)

Upvote 0
the annoying yoshi who mic spams XD

Wait is that why you hate me XD, I just was on new medication which thankfully I'm not on anymore those sucked, I don't mic spam, I do complain but I don't mic spam, or other whys i wouldn't of admin umm more servers than you can count on your fingers I think 14 is the current count of servers I have been admin on, currently as of now I only admin 3 of those servers (the other 11 don't exist anymore).

Anyways that is not my point the point is if that is the reason or if it isn't the reason we should try and talk about it on steam because I am a very reasonable guy and I don't like people hating me over stuff like that, so what do you say Miss. Dex?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wait is that why you hate me XD, I just was on new medication which thankfully I'm not on anymore those sucked, I don't mic spam, I do complain but I don't mic spam, or other whys i wouldn't of admin umm more servers than you can count on your fingers I think 14 is the current count of servers I have been admin on, currently as of now I only admin 3 of those servers (the other 11 don't exist anymore).

Anyways that is not my point the point is if that is the reason or if it isn't the reason we should try and talk about it on steam because I am a very reasonable guy and I don't like people hating me over stuff like that, so what do you say Miss. Dex?

HAHA so youre going to call me miss dex because youre still bumhurt?

Wait is that why you hate me XD, I just was on new medication which thankfully I'm not on anymore those sucked

sorry man but now im rolling around laughing at that one.

Upvote 0
My name is Maj. Liability because I tend to enjoy realistic military shooters. I first started using this name back in Hostile Intent, an excellent Half-Life mod that has no HUD. Since the teams look very similar on some maps, I used to light up my teammates on a regular basis thanks to my total lack of hesitation to shoot things that move. There were several occasions where I killed my entire team, then went on to kill the entire enemy team. Once I got better I became a liability for the enemy team.

I can't count the number of compliments I've gotten for this name, but my favorite was definitely from a guy with a southern accent who said "Hey Major Liberty man cool name."

My favorite name I have ever used in a FPS was in Halo PC, because the death messages say "x was killed by y." My name was "a vehicle.", so when I killed people it looked like they rolled over a vehicle and crushed themselves somehow.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
One last thing, Please dont take my names in the above text, I do use those names and if you do use them please dont be a CRAPPY PLAYER, and if you are a CRAPPY PLAYER please play and try to get better knowing you a HEROS name.

I hope that's a joke, the obvious fact of the matter is all of those names are common and over used. You think there's no one else named "x" or "ace" in a game?

Upvote 0
One last thing, Please dont take my names in the above text, I do use those names and if you do use them please dont be a CRAPPY PLAYER, and if you are a CRAPPY PLAYER please play and try to get better knowing you a HEROS name.

I hope that's a joke, the obvious fact of the matter is all of those names are common and over used. You think there's no one else named "x" or "ace" in a game?

You do know you can just quote people instead of retyping what they said, like this, right?

Upvote 0
What does my name say about me? I hope it says I'm a more relaxed gamer who is less concerned with super e-peen attention grabbing nonsense unlike some people with XxXMLG UbER ELITE REcOn SnIpERXxX!! and the like as their name... kind of like those you have so kindly displayed for us all. :)

You occasionally run into someone with a name like that generic garbage who is perfectly fine so I always wait to judge depending on other factors. However, coming from xbox live you see plenty of people who love to broadcast their arrogance, overconfidence, and often stupidity, I cannot help but to notice many with such tags.

Upvote 0
What does my name say about me? I hope it says I'm a more relaxed gamer who is less concerned with super e-peen attention grabbing nonsense unlike some people with XxXMLG UbER ELITE REcOn SnIpERXxX!! and the like as their name... kind of like those you have so kindly displayed for us all. :)

You occasionally run into someone with a name like that generic garbage who is perfectly fine so I always wait to judge depending on other factors. However, coming from xbox live you see plenty of people who love to broadcast their arrogance, overconfidence, and often stupidity, I cannot help but to notice many with such tags.

This yet another alter ego of Ace?

Upvote 0
It's just kitten in Japanese. The main joke resides in 90% of my friends either being weeaboos or at least obsessed with anime in some form or fashion. I personally can't stand the vast majority of that garbage, so I pick up names like this to mock them.

Other than that, I tend to go around on Steam as either Adorable Kitten or a small variety of anagrams. People seem to underestimate you more often when you have a cutesy name. I like the lowered expectations too; they're usually far easier to meet.

Upvote 0