• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics What do commandos do when a scrake/FP appears?

Had a go in test map today for some fun. With no armour, I have about a 50/50 success rate vs scrakes as a commando 6man HoE. However, you need to be able to shoot him with the FnFal as he comes at you, flinch him with the katana, then empty a SCAR into his face at close range.

Apparently you only need 30 of the 50 shots to connect to decap him, although I was often emptying both guns without managing to kill him, at which point you obviously die :p

the optimal way to do this is rebind the fnfal to a different key (say 3 if you use that for primaries) and fire about 14 shots into his face with the scar, which will not rage him, flinch with katana, then fnfal his face, in which case you will take 0 damage. The flinch has to be a headshot, otherwise you will take a small amount, maybe 9 points iirc. personally i dont use the fal, so i just empty about 21 shots with the m4, flinch and scar, causing about 9 armor points and 9 hp points.

KillingFloor - Scrake VS Commando (Hell on Earth) - YouTube

Upvote 0