• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What about this as an idea and a little help!

Halloween pack; I was actually planning to suggest a thread on just that in great detail, but I decided to post the Guy Fawkes suggestion instead. How about
Clots: Cowboys and Astronauts. Because they are children with dreams!:p Mummies would be pretty hilarious as well
Bloat: I don't know what would be fitting here. But I know it would want CANDY
Sirens: witches. quoting Macbeth.or perhaps banshees
Husk: Would be wearing a Devil mask, maybe the horns and a little tail:p
Scrake: A hockey mask. "Why do they always run away, I'm just trick or treating!"
Crawlers: The trader dressed them up in little pumpkin outfits, just as people dress up their dogs
Stalkers: I would like something making fun of these damn skimpy costumes retail stores are pushing on us these days. I mean, geez, its not like it's the bloody beach. Or maybe they could wear sheets on their heads:p
Gorefast: Race care driver. Because they always wanted to go fast (werewolf?)
Fleshpound: I was sort of thinking mummy for this one; maybe vampire
Patriarch: A pirate. Because the lines would be hilarious.

I'm liking that...

Ooo, what about the Scrake being Jason from Halloween would be better I think.

Now I would run away lol.

It's a chainsaw anyway, and Jason fits the bill :p

Upvote 0
I joined for the ideas and suggestions... :(

I love the halloween idea, pirate patriach would be sick!
The extra decimal places would be much welcomed, sometimes it's hard to tell if progress is actually being made.
No to most of the weapons, most of them are extremely overpowered. And no to the super perk, we should have something with some new things like random variables or slowing or something interesting...
Anyway, welcome to the forum!

I would love to see this in a future tread in further details

I fully argee about showing a excat amount to lvl up the perk that you can have a better idea when it's going lvl up which would be nice.

Upvote 0
I made the suggestion of a new perk a while ago with the electro perk, (search forum if interested, i recomend it if you like the idea of random chance), but implemeting new perks is very triky to get people to follow, so probably don't suggest them. It is very hard to come up with something that is not overpowered, way out there or is detrimental to gameplay. I still stand by the idea or random possibilities, but I don't know where they could be implemented.
Probably stay away from perks and try suggest more things like possible nerfs or buffs for weapons.

Upvote 0