• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

were can i buy red orchestra

From my experience in the game industry with the games I was involved in, yes, it takes longer to get games fully distributed throughout Europe and other regions. It has nothing to do with Tripwire Interactive. All they can do is contract with someone to publish the game. It is up to that publisher (in this case, Bold Games) to set up distribution channels. Even then Bold doesn't really have full control, since they have to contract with third parties themselves to get a game distributed in some regions.

For example, when one title my team was testing went gold, three of our team were immediately dispatched to deliver the gold masters to the publishers. One went to northern California, one to Germany, and one to Singapore. Despite the fact that all three left ON THE SAME DAY, the European and Asian availability was from 2 weeks to 2 months after the game hit store shelves in the US. I have no idea why that could be, since all three had the masters within hours of each other.

I can only hope and pray that it will be different (faster) for everyone waiting for a boxed copy of RO:Ostfront.

Upvote 0