• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Weapons from Killing Floor 1

Quadruplesword

Grizzled Veteran
May 17, 2009
United States
Do you guys have any KF1 weapons that you'd like to come back for KF2 (besides the obvious ones like the crossbow)?

I've personally been missing the HSG-1 shotgun (I forget the name but it's the other pump action shotgun that is a magazine loader). I've always been more a fan of pump action shotguns and even though the Benelli M4 is nice, I'd appreciate a pump action option for my T3 shotgun.

-Husk gun: Really powerful weapon but a good tradeoff. That is what i thought the tier 4 would be for firebug but then they said "nah, microwave gun". Have the old charge fire plus a secondary flame attack and then you could have a really fun weapon on your hands.

-FN Fal: Liked it for commando, almost came off as the counter point to the scar. Far less control and can eat ammo faster but it allowed you to absolutely dump a stupid amount of damage in a short time as commando.

-Seal Squeal: Not all that useful but just fun, made for an interesting demo weapon that had the bonus of sticking into enemies and killing everything around them. Not really needed since C4 is in the game but it wold be interesting to see how they would make it look in KF-2.

-M4/M203: This should have been Demo's tier 3, it would have fit really well with how they expected demo to play in killing floor 2 and overall seems like it would have fit well with what they did with demo. If your going to make it so you can't take your tier 3 and 4 together then you might as well make the tier 3 weapon worth buying at some point in the match.

-LAW: More of a personal preference for visuals but i would have rather had a different rocket launcher instead of the RPG. The RPG almost feels out of place vs the tier 4 for almost every other perk. Everyone either has really rare or expensive weaponry for tier 4 while demo gets shunted with the metal and wood tube.

-Zed Gun Mk1 and 2: Liked both of thees guns. Just fun to use and also sort of put the kind of company that horzine was into perspective. It was just one of those cool weapons to have that was also useful since you had the secondary fire functions.

-Schneidzekk (either was medic gun or under a different perk): Was one of the few really powerful additions to the medic load out. It had that distinct thump when firing and always used it as a scrake killer. On top of that it really fit the style of medic weaponry. Now it would probably be better suited under swat or something.

Upvote 0
My personal favourites that aren't in the game yet:

• Husk gun
  • Flare revolver
  • Mac 10
  • Zed gun MKII (MK I was stronger - OP even, but I preferred this one's design and sound)
  • M32 grenade launcher
Btw is that weapon suggestions megathread still being kept up to date?

Lever Action Rifle

It is too iconic to not include it.

I have no doubt it will be part of sharpshooters starter arsenal (first 4 weapons).

Upvote 0
The Kriss Vector Schneizdekk was my favorite weapon with my favorite perk!

The Tommy gun from RS was a nice spray and pray weapon for commando where you could just fire 60 bullets without stopping. Awesome feeling

Chainsaw is missing in KF2

The Axe (forgot the name) was a really nice weapon with cool physic additions

The Buzzsaw for zerker. No doubt a very fun weapon and powerful against scrakes. Loved it!

Upvote 0
The Kriss Vector Schneizdekk was my favorite weapon with my favorite perk!

The Tommy gun from RS was a nice spray and pray weapon for commando where you could just fire 60 bullets without stopping. Awesome feeling

Chainsaw is missing in KF2

The Axe (forgot the name) was a really nice weapon with cool physic additions

The Buzzsaw for zerker. No doubt a very fun weapon and powerful against scrakes. Loved it!

Well for the chainsaw and buzz saw bow for zerker is really what the eviserator is supposed to be. The only issue is that they need to make it better. If you took out fuel as ammo you would essentially have a Chainsaw + Buzz saw bow at that point.

Also the Axe was just the Fire Axe if i remember correctly.

Agree though, commando needs some form of spray and pray weapon, that seemed like it was lacking a fair bit with the new commando.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well for the chainsaw and buzz saw bow for zerker is really what the eviserator is supposed to be. The only issue is that they need to make it better. If you took out fuel as ammo you would essentially have a Chainsaw + Buzz saw bow at that point.

Also the Axe was just the Fire Axe if i remember correctly.

Agree though, commando needs some form of spray and pray weapon, that seemed like it was lacking a fair bit with the new commando.

I want some realistic weapons like the chainsaw being a chainsaw we all know, not a weird gambled big thing that looks stupid ( I prefer good looking weapons than performance :) )
With the Buzzsaw, you could aim down the sight what made it really easy to use.

I mean the dwarf axe not the fire axe. Never liked the fire axe.

Upvote 0
The axe, the chainsaw, the schyte, the claymore (for those still arguing that the Zweihander is not equal to the Claymore because of "real life reasons").

The Ak-47, the FN Fal, the Tommy gun, the M4 assault rifle.

The Mac-10 (not sure whether to give it to the Firebug with incendiary ammo again or some other perk), and the original flamethrower with it's long range.

The Kriss Vector, the MP5 and the MP7 (no matter if it's given to the medic with healing darts or to other perks for use with their respective skills)

The M32 grenade launcher, the LAW rocket launcher, the M16 thingy with the underslung grenade launcher and pipebombs.

The lever action rifle, the crossbow, the M99, the M14.

The Mk23 and possibly the 300 Magnum.

The HSG-1.

Upvote 0
i like how most of the weapons work on KF1, but after about 2000 hours i'd rather see some different looking stuff that works similar, specially for the sharpshooter, the ones i like the most that are not already in the game.

-mk23
-m7a3
-longmusket
-m14
-FAL
-axe (mainly for the launching)
-sixseeker

Upvote 0
I actually would like some things from KF1 and KF:Calamity. KF:Calamity stuff has to be the Incendiary 9mm, Dual Mac10's and an advanced technology version of that Leafblower thingy. From KF1 AK47 is pretty great, Supports Shotgun and HSG, Berserkers Fire axe would be awesome and uh..this might not be KF1 related but the STRYK 18C and CrossKill from Payday were beasts.
Too tired to finish off what other weapons from KF1 I want.

Upvote 0
-The M7A3 medic assault rifle...yes the schneidzekk was overal better,but I loved the tacticool and sci-fi look of the gun. It's bullets also seemed to pack a better punch (they didn't,but the sound made me think so)

-The HSG-1 shotgun. It was one of the most unique weapon in the game and I loved to pick it instead of the boomstick from time to time. It really should have taken the place of the M4

-Lever-action-rifle : it had everything... low price,powerful,accurate,effective. It's only drawback was it's long reload when it was empty.

-M14 EBR : wasn't as powerful and cheap as the crossbow,but it got the job done... Plenty of bullets, accurate and powerful when scoring headshots , I can't remember how many matches I won using this little beauty.

-Either the MKb42 or the Thompson (never gets old!)

-Either Z.E.D. guns ,both were interesting!

-Pretty much any demolitions weapon besides the LAW (and both the M4 and M32 could get a rework... the former was a bit underwhelming while the latter was really overpowered)

-The fire axe

-Either the MAC-10 or the flare revolvers (sniping zeds from afar and letting the fire burn them to death was a truly viable strategy which was made awesome with both these guns)

Upvote 0