• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Warhammer: Dawn of War

On the other hand...

**** YEAH!
fyeah1.jpg

Ooooooh...
fyeah2.jpg

Can't wait to create some custom schemes for the Tau.

Upvote 0
Awesome game. You really owe it to yourself to play this game if you're looking for something outside of the standard 'get base, get army, attack/move command, repeat' RTS approach.

I was *really* pulling for Dark Eldar instead of Crapcons. The Necrons in no way fit into the build/tech/fight scheme. They're too damn OP (in the fluff ;)) to be able to be played in an RTS way.

Dark Eldar on the other hand are perfect! They're essentially space pirates. They fit the gameplay perfectly, not to mention bring a balance to the equation (IG v Tau, SM vs CSM, Eldar vs Dark Eldar, Ork vs the world :)). Ah well, the decision is made. I just think Relic made a bad call on this one from a play/fluff standpoint.

Upvote 0
Yeah, I looked it up and saw a video of ingame footage. Looks fantastic but it didn't provide much clues as to how you are controlling the troops. If they make it somewhat realistic with that engine and those graphics it could amount to be an absolutely revolutionary game. The ability to destroy terrain and buildings sounds great.

Upvote 0